» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,690 - Views: 14,184,029 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 379 - Views: 11,598 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,727 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,564 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,233 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,553 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,538 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,043 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,153 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,118 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 427
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4462d 20h 33m 59s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,690
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (14:29:33 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 14:11:22 on 21/04:
anonbombom at 14:06:55 on 21/04:
I heard liberta is back with their 5 sisters and 15 bloods pwning stylo(ser)

how nice. I want to make lots of ks.
but first u make a acc :) but you always losers :) don't talk liberta look at your self and play game all know who play good this game
Anonymous (14:11:22 - 21-04)
Link Quote
anonbombom at 14:06:55 on 21/04:
I heard liberta is back with their 5 sisters and 15 bloods pwning stylo(ser)

how nice. I want to make lots of ks.
anonbombom (14:06:55 - 21-04)
Link Quote
I heard liberta is back with their 5 sisters and 15 bloods pwning stylo(ser)
vizions Portugal (14:05:28 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Aart at 13:12:00 on 21/04:
Fenrir at 12:32:12 on 21/04:
Will be great to see discussions here about other things than Merki's ingame nick and what not. Cause the current theme is growing duller by the minute :')

_o_
2 x _o_
Anonymous (13:58:30 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 13:36:58 on 21/04:
object distribution page
+1
Anonymous (13:36:58 - 21-04)
Link Quote
object distribution page
Aart (13:12:00 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Fenrir at 12:32:12 on 21/04:
Will be great to see discussions here about other things than Merki's ingame nick and what not. Cause the current theme is growing duller by the minute :')

_o_
Fenrir Norway (12:32:12 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Will be great to see discussions here about other things than Merki's ingame nick and what not. Cause the current theme is growing duller by the minute :')

RDnotloggedin (10:53:02 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:37:55 on 20/04:
Myshaz is merki I think? where are you bitch.
wrong
manager Netherlands (10:19:36 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Why would Merki show his face anyway?

You all don't dare to show your faces with anonymous posts here, Merki probably would get shot by a dupe account anyway since y'all probably also hide ingame.
Anonymous (10:15:00 - 21-04)
Link Quote
mellow and saiyan :W
Anonymous (10:14:20 - 21-04)
Link Quote
fucking great player where are you? show yourself
Mellow (10:08:22 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 01:28:30 on 21/04:
LoL at 21:42:34 on 20/04:
big reward for Merki's ingame.

Mellow

hf and knock yourself out.

Lol I'm afraid that's not right
Anonymous (07:58:14 - 21-04)
Link Quote
who the fuck cares, jees people
Versace (05:17:17 - 21-04)
Link Quote
Retired at 04:43:11 on 21/04:
[14:59:06] <+Saiyan> Heist?
[14:59:37] <+Odri***> yes, ****** ing ready
[14:59:42] <+Saiyan> ok
[14:59:45] - Whois list of Saiyan
[14:59:45] - Realname: Merki'
[14:59:45] - Hostmask: [email protected] *
[14:59:56] <+Saiyan> go
[15:00:14] <+Odri***> +
[15:00:37] <+Saiyan> ty bb :w
[15:00:54] <+Odri***> fanx bye