» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,758 - Views: 14,525,820 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 413 - Views: 12,845 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,972 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,693 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,580 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 14,735 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,193 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,161 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,376 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,232 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 254
Total members: 3731
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4505d 5h 47m 56s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,758
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Me (22:35:33 - 31-03)
Link Quote
[23:32:03] <04~TraBot> 04[Death Report] 07Sleeperz (Godfather/First Lady, Don Infragilis) died on 31-03-2012 22:30:20 OT 04(http://com.trabot.net)
Anonymous (22:14:56 - 31-03)
Link Quote
Gufi at 16:34:00 on 31/03:
A question:

Does anyone know if you can buy a DC on Obay during this version and use it next version?

Asked on #help but Ive gotten 1 yes and 1 no so I'm still not sure

Thanks!

Simple no.

You can use it for the sms function though, SMS credits remain usable after reset, afaik.

Lackey credits do not.

Is there an official reset date?
Anonymous (16:43:32 - 31-03)
Link Quote
Answer is no
Gufi (16:34:00 - 31-03)
Link Quote
A question:

Does anyone know if you can buy a DC on Obay during this version and use it next version?

Asked on #help but Ive gotten 1 yes and 1 no so I'm still not sure

Thanks!
Anonymous (12:54:54 - 31-03)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 07:15:45 on 31/03:
lol, it's funny to see Liberta keeps putting up sisfams (even though their bloods shot down their last 2).

Sapphire, it's only a matter of time before :w

Sertkaya 31-03-2012 12:47:08 Capodecina Sapphire
Anonymus12 (08:54:19 - 31-03)
Link Quote
Liberta is too stupid fam to win ever lol,and anyway they cant win while vinci is there,bcs vinci would newer allow that,liberta follow vinci's orders and thats the only true.Some ppl say turkish fams cant win newer and its pretty much true,especially liberta they are kinda one of stupidiest from turkish side,i mean its deadrace marazz or lib who is dumbest :D
finally (08:35:43 - 31-03)
Link Quote
its too late for liberta,conflict marangello quirites are back, liberta missed the historical chance
Anonymous (07:15:45 - 31-03)
Link Quote
lol, it's funny to see Liberta keeps putting up sisfams (even though their bloods shot down their last 2).

Sapphire, it's only a matter of time before :w
Saros`away (00:53:14 - 31-03)
Link Quote
breathe* my bad ;(
Saros`away (00:48:17 - 31-03)
Link Quote
scratzin at 00:23:55 on 31/03:
Saros`away at 23:40:31 on 30/03:
scratzin at 23:18:42 on 30/03:
Rix at 20:39:05 on 30/03:
scratzin at 17:56:32 on 30/03:
imo OB devs shouldve taken the keep you online feature out of OB after ontime punishes were introduced
Do we have such a feature? Please enlighten me.

Ehh, well ever since I installed Beyond again this vers omerta wont log out (my acc shows offline ing after a few minutes, but the ontime counter keeps counting). I just assumed it was beyonds doing

Game must truly be shit when your sorry ass keeps posting here :(

Gotta do something on a friday night, not having a life you know

I understand how you feel my brother! But quitting this mess is truly liberating, you should try it, only OBnews is a nasty habit that will remain. Instead of dominating omerta, you should focus on completely dominating your First Lady.

Giving bitches room to breath is for pussies yo.

scratzin (00:23:55 - 31-03)
Link Quote
Saros`away at 23:40:31 on 30/03:
scratzin at 23:18:42 on 30/03:
Rix at 20:39:05 on 30/03:
scratzin at 17:56:32 on 30/03:
imo OB devs shouldve taken the keep you online feature out of OB after ontime punishes were introduced
Do we have such a feature? Please enlighten me.

Ehh, well ever since I installed Beyond again this vers omerta wont log out (my acc shows offline ing after a few minutes, but the ontime counter keeps counting). I just assumed it was beyonds doing

Game must truly be shit when your sorry ass keeps posting here :(

Gotta do something on a friday night, not having a life you know
Saros`away (23:40:31 - 30-03)
Link Quote
scratzin at 23:18:42 on 30/03:
Rix at 20:39:05 on 30/03:
scratzin at 17:56:32 on 30/03:
imo OB devs shouldve taken the keep you online feature out of OB after ontime punishes were introduced
Do we have such a feature? Please enlighten me.

Ehh, well ever since I installed Beyond again this vers omerta wont log out (my acc shows offline ing after a few minutes, but the ontime counter keeps counting). I just assumed it was beyonds doing

Game must truly be shit when your sorry ass keeps posting here :(
scratzin (23:18:42 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Rix at 20:39:05 on 30/03:
scratzin at 17:56:32 on 30/03:
imo OB devs shouldve taken the keep you online feature out of OB after ontime punishes were introduced
Do we have such a feature? Please enlighten me.

Ehh, well ever since I installed Beyond again this vers omerta wont log out (my acc shows offline ing after a few minutes, but the ontime counter keeps counting). I just assumed it was beyonds doing
inyourasses Portugal (21:02:58 - 30-03)
Link Quote
the main point is that i didnt even was online in last 48 hours more that the time necessary to do 2 or 3 heist´s and re hired lackeys ( not even waste time for MOC´s or Oc´s ), something prevent the normal way of login off whem we just let the page of barafranca open, normal takes 20 minutes to log out.

Anyway i realy dont care about the rp Lose, i just would like to know what happen, for now on i ill just close the window with Barafranca.com, maybe it ill just make me more fair away from the game that iam ... or maybe admins find a funny way to get some credits lose from the ppl and finding a way to sell more Dc´s, :D
Deston Palestinian Territory, Occupied (20:47:48 - 30-03)
Link Quote
inyourasses at 15:01:00 on 30/03: