» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,759 - Views: 14,526,804 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 413 - Views: 12,846 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,972 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,694 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,581 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 14,735 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,194 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,161 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,376 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,232 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 351
Total members: 3732
Online: 1 (0%)
Members: Redspeert
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4505d 9h 45m 14s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,759
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
inyourasses Portugal (17:17:01 - 30-03)
Link Quote
[18:10:33] <07+inyourasses> anyway i think its realy unfair, and i think u guys should check
[18:10:38] <07+inyourasses> to see why that happend
[18:10:49] <07+inyourasses> cos like i said from the begin i didnt do anything
[18:10:54] <07+inyourasses> to a thing like that happend
[18:11:05] <04@Badeendje> you use beyond
[18:11:08] <04@Badeendje> end of story
[18:11:13] <07+inyourasses> soo

well not that i care that much to lose 40rp, but something went wrong, the only tool i got its beyond, and i guess its the only thing that prevent my account to be offline after 20 min. and since i dont care to much about omerta atm i didnt even realize what was going on at my barafranca.com TAB in mozilla.

If any1 got the same problem let me know please!
Sollid (16:18:00 - 30-03)
Link Quote
zenga at 15:55:07 on 30/03:
Redspeert at 15:05:50 on 30/03:
Well, when there are no requirements whatsoever to join the crew

yes there is a requirement: you have to be a complete retarded useless moron

Cool, I fit in the description :D
zenga (15:55:07 - 30-03)
Link Quote
Redspeert at 15:05:50 on 30/03:
Well, when there are no requirements whatsoever to join the crew

yes there is a requirement: you have to be a complete retarded useless moron
Redspeert Syrian Arab Republic (15:05:50 - 30-03)
Link Quote
inyourasses at 15:01:00 on 30/03: