» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,692 - Views: 14,215,824 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 382 - Views: 11,697 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,739 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,574 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,238 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,616 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,543 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,055 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,161 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,125 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 448
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Deston
02-03 Serving nobility with blood
Link
17:29:14 - 04-03
Roy at 17:07:52 on 04/03:
Deston at 15:17:44 on 04/03:
Roy at 19:08:50 on 03/03:
Deston at 19:06:13 on 03/03:
Anonymous at 07:48:11 on 03/03:
Anonymous at 00:09:36 on 03/03:
Redspeert: then it is the question why this got a topic on its own. If they basically killed the entire fam, this isn't a new war, but just part of a previous one and should be part of that war topic as well.
bullshit. this is a new war.
Is it really? I think it's a fair point made. Even night war & the revenge were pretty much the same thing. I do agree that most of these topics being made are somewhat redundant.

Surely, it might all be connected but if you want to merge all the upcoming and past war activities back into 1 news post even when there's several days between them you lose structure and overview.

I don't see why there is complaints about the amount of news posts being made anyway, in reality; all wars are in some way connected to the past. Not ignorant to your point however, just don't see the importance of who is wrong or right in this case, do you?
The thing is all these topics are making you lose overview. If a few months from now someone wants to find a specific war that happened this version, they have to look through the following list:

04-03 Double Impact!
03-03 Thy name we keep
03-03 Late but lethal
02-03 Serving nobility with blood
02-03 Homeless turning lifeless
01-03 Spring Cleaning!
01-03 Vae victis Capua
27-02 The revenge
27-02 Night war

I highlighted the ones where you might be able to get the name of an involved party from the title. The thing is I can look back at 3.2 and find specific wars with general ease. You're making it so people have to open a ton of pages, and if it's several versions in the future where someone is not even particularly sure he's looking for something from 4.0 then oh dear.

The way reporting is done now makes me feel like when a news site posts 20 articles about the same subject, talking to a cousins brothers neighbour to ask ask how he feels about something and putting his opinion on their website for ads revenues and the very next day they add another 10 articles for good measure. This at least is my opinion of the matter, it doesn't mean everyone has to agree.

Look at the facts; the only one big war was The Revenge, the rest are all wars that are a result of that one big war.
If you put every "small" war or result from that one war that included at least 28 families into that one topic it wouldn't make sense anymore.
How can you consider it part of that war? It's been at least 5 days now.
This is news, even if it's all headlines from a previous subject.

And yes, I ask opinions or for statements, especially from families that died.
I do this because it'll give them a chance to speak up, and allows people to comment on what they have to say.

If you want to complain or if you find it harder now to find "specific" wars it's not that hard to see that the last 5(4 actually) articles are the smaller results of the one big war named "The Revenge".
It doesn't take a genius to figure out or remember who was in the big war and what happened afterwards.
I personally don't see the point in continueously expanding a war that happened 5 days ago even if it's related, what's wrong with new data?

You say it's losing overview, and you say you don't want to hear about opinions either.
I don't see how anyone could have difficulties finding a specific war at all, the families that are involved are always mentioned in the article and you can find in which articles by checking Scores of War.

Opinions are part of the site, it's part of the game - I will not stop asking for them and adding them to articles because that bores you.
It's been a busy week, so yes these are quite a few articles.

But look at it this way; if there's a lot going on and this is spread over basically 4 articles - and you don't have overview.
How do you expect all 4 articles merged into 1, to tell you what happened when efficiently?
Perhaps we should agree to disagree.
In some way i'm just doing what i'm told anyway :p
I'm looking for the part where I say I don't want to hear about other peoples opinions. Looks like you spent 20 minutes writing for something I never said.

I know the new policy is to report every tiny war, so when some random players make the Camorra family and 2 members of the previous Camorra family shoot them down it get's a topic. Fair enough.

Making a new post because Lucchese, Catania and Illusion go down because the same people that were shooting them previously finally finished it after continuous shooting for the last days is stupid. If you look at The revenge you'll notice that their deaths are included in that article where they belong in my opinion. That's how the reporting was handled in all the versions since I've registered my account here, and it feels like it's the right way to me. However I am not here to spoil your party, do as you please. :)

ps. someone tell LL to get his gay ass back here for the reporting >_>
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
15:49:06 - 04-03
Space at 15:46:57 on 04/03:
Anonymous at 15:41:39 on 04/03:
Where is the Oracle? =(

Since the Oracle is not around, I shall do his bidding.

I predict a war tonight.

Well I'm really sorry MR. anon but the Oracle never lies, if he says war tonight it will be believable, but now it is just baseless rumor :-(
Sometimes he gets the day wrong, Tuesday, Thursday... it's all the new Wednesday.
02-03 Serving nobility with blood
Link
15:17:44 - 04-03
[...]

15:05:16 - 04-03
ehrman at 10:00:00 on 04/03:
krays + ascension vs camorra :)

means ehrman and Attacker vs camorra.
means old tops of Notte and founders of Camorra shot the noobs who didnt have any idea of what they are doing

there must be some IQ test before registering in omerta i guess :D
I was moral support. ;(
03-03 Thy name we keep
Link
01:34:57 - 04-03
Lol, these guys had nothing to do with camorra as in notte so they got shot down. That's how it goes. Krays has some of those players, 1+1=2.
03-03 Late but lethal
Link
21:04:50 - 03-03
Space at 20:59:48 on 03/03:
ishma at 20:35:53 on 03/03:
Johnny at 19:46:44 on 03/03:
Kohfi_Konnekt at 19:14:02 on 03/03:
Deston at 19:07:34 on 03/03:
Anonymous at 18:47:50 on 03/03:
Anonymous at 18:44:49 on 03/03:
Kurosawa were the dogs of Maraz now they are the dogs of Gravano. Gravano is smart making kuro shoot catania/luch etc since in the future the relation between Grav and luch/catan will be fine but kuro will always be raped :)

thus the saying :'' The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.''
It's not a saying, it's a quote.

From whom? ^^
Also, if a quote is said enough and by loads of people it tends to become a saying.

It's quote from The Usual Suspects, said by Roger ''Verbal'' Kint played by Kevin Spacey.
If you haven't seen that movie you should do that right now.
It is a quote from Charles Baudelaire :P

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist. - Bob Marley - Alber Einstein

Ishma is right, sadly.
03-03 Late but lethal
Link
19:07:34 - 03-03
Anonymous at 18:47:50 on 03/03:
Anonymous at 18:44:49 on 03/03:
Kurosawa were the dogs of Maraz now they are the dogs of Gravano. Gravano is smart making kuro shoot catania/luch etc since in the future the relation between Grav and luch/catan will be fine but kuro will always be raped :)

thus the saying :'' The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.''
It's not a saying, it's a quote.
02-03 Serving nobility with blood
Link
19:06:13 - 03-03
Anonymous at 07:48:11 on 03/03:
Anonymous at 00:09:36 on 03/03:
Redspeert: then it is the question why this got a topic on its own. If they basically killed the entire fam, this isn't a new war, but just part of a previous one and should be part of that war topic as well.
bullshit. this is a new war.
Is it really? I think it's a fair point made. Even night war & the revenge were pretty much the same thing. I do agree that most of these topics being made are somewhat redundant.
01-03 Spring Cleaning!
Link
20:56:54 - 02-03
Anonymous at 20:19:18 on 02/03:
Deston at 20:03:24 on 02/03:
Anonymous at 13:03:38 on 02/03:There is noone can impress krays mind. they ll do what they want to do. and they do it in good way. they can make mistakes and face to facts. it doesnt mean that they are bad. So i think my friend u became so close with other fams probably and they are lettin u cry in here or u are not krayzie just a little anon bitch who want to fuck around xd

This.

Lmao Deston, you're just trying to get Krays off your ass.

Don't you worry man, Krays won't do a thing not because they're not impressed but because they are afraid of shooting at you guys. We should make some bets in here, I bet Krays won't accomplish anything this version and will be shot by Gravano or someone of the Gravano camp. Krays has not got the impact factor, not this version.
Lol, I was once a member of krays you know. They're also one of the few fams that merit their own description for standing out from the crowd.
01-03 Spring Cleaning!
Link
20:03:24 - 02-03
Anonymous at 13:03:38 on 02/03:There is noone can impress krays mind. they ll do what they want to do. and they do it in good way. they can make mistakes and face to facts. it doesnt mean that they are bad. So i think my friend u became so close with other fams probably and they are lettin u cry in here or u are not krayzie just a little anon bitch who want to fuck around xd

This.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:37:25 - 01-03
Anonymous at 19:32:33 on 01/03:
Anonymous at 19:30:25 on 01/03:
capua under attack?
Who? :)
Capua is a city and comune in the province of Caserta, Campania, southern Italy.

Source
27-02 The revenge
Link
03:54:54 - 28-02