» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,694 - Views: 14,232,819 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 382 - Views: 11,719 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,744 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,575 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,239 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,627 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,545 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,055 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,165 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,126 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 439
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of suppressor
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
20:23:30 - 12-06
Pipoz at 12:15:24 on 12/06:
Gay Uncle Willard at 09:23:37 on 12/06:
Anonymous at 08:57:48 on 12/06:
prophecy and supremacy will [try to] shoot to winter tonight

we will shot supremacy first

Not if the admins shoot you first xD I hear half your members are still in SH, hiding from the admins!
08-05 Viddani under fire!
Link
21:44:35 - 09-05
Giddiness at 11:01:51 on 09/05:
@Soty
You are a big on words but not so much on actions. You can have whatever reasons you want(made up or not) but seeing you go this low for a voucher is really sad. Make sure to use it well.

Having worked with Soty as bloods on several versions, I can honestly say you are way off base. Soty is a great blood, as long as you remember what it is to be a blood and you don't try to undermine him in the process. If you try to screw him or his family over, you get what you ask for. If you work together consistently and honestly, you'll find that he's one of the better bloods to have in the game.

You'd do well to learn what it means to be a true blood.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
13:55:06 - 23-04
dark at 11:50:00 on 23/04:
I didnt say we are invulnurable. Even war? You mean totally gangbang? Ye i have been in there. The good part is we adopted the playing style and used it against our enemy. Last part if there is anyone who can challange us in one & one, we accept challanges. Just dont cry when u see infezione is not ur fam its other one blabla thing. We are retired for good i believe. Because it was killing dead game. Some part of us (winterhill) wants to play, they can play. But as anarchy we do not see any reason. In old times there were big alliances and maybe better fams. You know everything changes in time. Noone can know what would happen if Anarchy and other old fams back in the game. I am sure we could count as big power house and can win. U cant compare fams and we also used old connections from other old power houses. In this game, colloboration and diplomacy are the main powers which lead u to win and we found good fams to cover us. Its ur idea and i cant change it since u already give ur decision about us. One idea will not change anything for me. We were and we still are big powerhouse and nobody can deny it. Ciao ciao

This game really IS dead. Last version was the first on in years where I didn't even create an account and it was amazing how much I didn't miss it. All it has devolved to is 1 huge side, 1 large side and some stragglers, and whoever's not in the huge side spends their time whining and calling people names. There are a lot of angry people in this game now.

If the game is still around in October, I'll play a version. Until then, I'll be streaming on Twitch.tv.
07-04 Drowning
Link
05:01:34 - 09-04
Just out of curiosity, what fam/fams formed Latitante?
22-03 Round #2
Link
16:34:42 - 23-03
Kskforever Natarelli Founder
As Natarelli we are the only fam in omerta who had NO blood no alliance no secret agreements. at the begining of version both two sides offered us blood or to close version together but we always said we are neutral.. every night both two pacts called us messaged us if we are shooting them or not.. we didnt want to be part or shooter of an alliance.. we didnt take any crossblood.. if we were acc lovers like some fams we would close version for sure and this vers would end in 2 weeks.. we wanted bring this dead game a balance wanted to make a third side to bring fun like old times.we still didnt choose any side we just shot cuz we wanted.. not for someone.. We are an oldschool fam and we dont like pussy alliances. From now on everybody will remember Natarelli as a brave fam who organised a war against 3 times bigger alliance.
we will be back 10 years later again..

Latitante is getting shot by Natarelli, Pentagram, Viddani, Kurosawa and Krays.

I call bullshit on you, Ksk. You claim to be a brave family that organized a war against an alliance, but all you appear to have done is organize an alliance against a single family. I'm not playing this version, so I don't know all the dynamics of it, but your top statement completely contradicts the facts presented in the war description. Which is true? Methinks the war story is true and you're a coward trying to be a lion.

General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
21:02:18 - 19-02
Anonymous at 21:43:04 on 18/02:
Yeap the new generation of winners. Every child gets a medal just for participating.

Aetleviassa was it.

A way to be remembered. We couldn't win alone but united as 3 with about 15 families we overpowered this one family we don't like.

I also remember Aeterna stabbed a blood that version also.

Maybe Aetleviorde can be the name that closes the version this time. As long as Aet is at the beggining of the word cant have it be Levihordeaet or Hordeaetlevi.

As a top in Assa at the time, I see things differently. We did not 'fuck' Siberia, since we were never blooded to them. In fact, we had word that we were going to be shot by them soon, since we had a disagreement about the handling of the death of one of their members who hadn't logged in for more than a week.

If my memory serves me right, we were supposed to be As1 to Phoenix, but they got shot out of the game early and we were left scrambling for bloods. Being ex-Psychonymous and remembering that Psycho and Aeterna had a good relationship in the past, I approached Saros and we were soon blooded to Aeterna and Predator's family. Most of Levi was in our family re-ranking, and they formed in Detroit after the Siberia war.

As for Siberia that version, they were going to die either way. The 2 major non-Sib alliances had no desire to see a Pony win. Predator made that clear when he and Yurina would chat.

Our reason for shooting Siberia was for survival. Not to 'fuck' them. One thing people tend to forget is that our 3 family alliance had to defeat 2 much larger alliances, who were semi-allied, as well as some treacherous bloods (Gaybino anyone?).
19-02 What's Up? Horde Next?
Link
20:15:06 - 19-02
The past 2 days have been like Christmas :)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
17:16:13 - 18-02
Anonymous at 10:00:02 on 17/02:
What´re Horde's enemies waiting for? When they get the GF and CDC's they will fuck motisi+ & leviticus+

Horde can't openly 'fuck' anyone, except their bloods. They and Motisi are both cut from the same sheet of fabric. They crossblood for survival and only shoot when they have a 100% clear advantage with zero risk.
06-02 THE DOOMSDAY!
Link
14:58:45 - 08-02
Anonymous at 13:13:04 on 08/02:
Anonymous at 03:05:29 on 08/02:
So Ganja won the war by losing the least of people?

Are they gonna close or will Aeterna recover then stab Ganja with the help of other fams?

Or will Motisi as1 Krays and Kamikaze so they close together as the brotherhood of Down Syndrome?

Motisi gonna win. See how smart they have been playing, gonna pay of in the end.

Motisi will not win. They don't have a leadership that knows how to win. Their play style since Tony-E and most of Merciless left is 'not to get cleaned', hence why they crossblood so much.
24-01 Admins on the hunt
Link
19:08:09 - 24-01
Anonymous at 18:00:50 on 24/01:
suppressor at 16:37:36 on 24/01:
Why do cheaters always come on OBN whining when they get akilled? It's not the admin's fault that you chose to cheat. Anyone who feels the need to cheat at a text based game is a loser anyways. So are the people who spend thousands of euros on DC per version. Imagine what you could buy with that money in real life, but instead the need to make yourself feel like some super power player on a dying game is more important.

Kudos to the admins for rocking the worlds of these cheaters. Maybe now they'll go find something more productive to do with their lives.

What if you are rich? Then a few thousend euros doesn't matter. If I were rich I would also spend a lot on dcs cuz I think the game is quite fun. Cheating and pacting sucks so Im not playing this round tho, might not even play again unless they do something about it. Doesn't mean the game is not fun and I do miss it.

I've stepped back from the game myself. I have a small busting account so that I can still keep up with my friends, but I haven't ranked since November. The mega pacting and cheating kills my desire to put any effort into it.
24-01 Admins on the hunt
Link
17:08:36 - 24-01
Horseshit at 16:48:08 on 24/01:
Well the problem is that only Blacksea got a-kills. How about others super duper cheaters? Not fair to everyone. I agree that all the cheater should be a-killed, but don't let other side to suffer because admins support certain families.

I agree 100% that it's unbalanced. I think every cheater needs to get akilled. That said, my comment was in regards to cheaters getting akilled and then whining. If you choose to cheat, you have zero right to complain about it if you get busted. Plain and simple.
24-01 Admins on the hunt
Link
16:37:36 - 24-01
Why do cheaters always come on OBN whining when they get akilled? It's not the admin's fault that you chose to cheat. Anyone who feels the need to cheat at a text based game is a loser anyways. So are the people who spend thousands of euros on DC per version. Imagine what you could buy with that money in real life, but instead the need to make yourself feel like some super power player on a dying game is more important.

Kudos to the admins for rocking the worlds of these cheaters. Maybe now they'll go find something more productive to do with their lives.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
15:39:50 - 02-01
Anonymous at 11:12:02 on 31/12: