» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,758 - Views: 14,525,426 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 412 - Views: 12,843 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,971 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,693 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,579 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 14,735 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,193 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,161 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,375 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,231 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 254
Total members: 3731
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Merton
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
15:31:01 - 12-04
Anonymous at 11:09:35 on 12/04:
Anonymous at 11:08:01 on 12/04:
Solstice at 10:54:17 on 12/04:
Anonymous at 10:41:06 on 12/04:
Solstice at 09:39:37 on 12/04:
Anonymous at 21:39:03 on 11/04:
The satisfaction when a ton of accounts you have reported are being a-killed.

I need to win the star for most kills this round.

Is it the same sensation as drowning a cat? Cause cats are getting expensive...

I wouldn't know. I have never been drowning a cat. I'm a civilized person living in a civilized country. We don't do shit like that here.

You're really missing out.

I suppose I am. I have absolutly no idea what you mean by drowning expencive cats. Never heard that expression before. Is it something Dutch? Please enlighten me.

Owh, it just hit me. I might have missunderatood you. You ment I am missing out on the fun of drowning expencive cats?

Sounds like a belgium type thing to do...
25-03 Endgame shenanigans!
Link
18:09:22 - 27-03
dark at 17:00:37 on 27/03:
As i see you want to have a statement and here we go;

We have played with our bloods and will keep doing it IF we play again.
But i realise that we do not need to return because there is no equal opponent. You can try your best to break our relationship with our bloods but sadly it will not happen. The version has been closed weeks ago by anarchy alliance and gravano. Our top made a plan to shoot on eachother and it seems gravano did not want to be part of it. Else they would be with us and shoot those mofos...

Well i finally killed despot so xd we call it execution of "Pargali".
As Anarchy we will be retired for long and long time..
We always follow the path to be feared than to be loved. And we did pretty good i believe. Thanks to Gravano and Lusa people who ranked in us and also Aeterna fellas o/ It was honour to play with you.

Take care o/ Hail..! And dark out.

*ahem*
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link