» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,908 - Views: 15,315,550 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 467 - Views: 15,558 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 66 - Views: 8,514 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,964 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,919 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 16,640 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,449 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,373 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,875 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,546 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

No news found. Reset in progress?
» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 485
Total members: 3742
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Merton
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:09:09 - 04-07
Nah , actually I am Welsh, just live in Ireland for the last 20 odd years :P
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
17:10:42 - 04-07
Solstice at 08:31:07 on 02/07:
Corvleone at 20:50:33 on 01/07:
How to lose a quarter final in the euro cup?
Put Fellaini in as a substitute at halftime.

Fellaini, the worst player in the tournament.

Yeah, I was rooting for Belgium to win up untill that point. After that I thought, well if you wanna lose then fuck you.

Nah you just face the mighty Wales.

Cymru am byth
Plus we gotta fuckin' dragon on our flag.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
21:24:01 - 29-06
dark at 18:14:14 on 29/06:
Anonymous at 17:05:10 on 29/06:
Anonymous at 11:39:28 on 29/06:
Is merciless blooded with siberia this round? or they are blaming daniel again?
nope, this time they suck winterhill(anarchy) cock :) who will they stab this round?

There is no fuckin anarchy...

Yes there is...

anafuckrchy

:D
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
21:49:35 - 28-06
Hope all our resident Turks are all ok after the bombing in istanbul.

Now back to the annoying and pissing off :)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
06:04:56 - 20-05
Anonymous at 21:30:15 on 19/05:
So did 300 players already decided who gets a star in 3 weeks????
The other 25 didn't agree or left out on the vote ;(

There was a vote again already?
Damn, another version I'm gonna miss out on This time I was promised I was gonna last 'till the end before being stabbed :(
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
05:59:34 - 18-05
wby at 22:38:33 on 17/05:

we told our members that we will give hof to gravano so they suiceded on guardians. like firing 60k to off acc. and we didnt try to recruit rebirt accs too. i can say we have app 60+ brugs before the last war. we decided to give hof to grav before guardians war. do we need to tell it everyone? i dont think. so here is your answer no1

you said that we shooted each fam with 7 fams. can u guys take a look at 2nd war. are these fam dont have bloods i mean sib hellas bosp. it was not gangbang or something like that. this one is equal. also i couldnt tell their bloods to shot us. if their bloods sold them what do you want us to do. its not our problem. no2

i cant understand why you guys still talkn about hof. lusa vaevictis violenza also won the vers. we got it 3 times. we had enough hofs i think. its not a problem for us. gravano is really good fam and friends. ahh maybe u couldnt take it thats why you are still talkn about the hof. i dont know who u are and your fam too. but it seems like you play with loser's side.

btw it smeels dead ponies

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
18:54:18 - 14-05
Soulshits at 13:42:09 on 14/05:
Hi everyone want to hear my opinion? Everyday to?

no
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:20:27 - 12-05