» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,663 - Views: 14,046,243 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 349 - Views: 10,857 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,489 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,448 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,133 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,806 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,439 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,955 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,925 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,953 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 484
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Jimbo
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
16:10:41 - 21-01
hello
18-02 Motisi has been hit!
Link
15:02:53 - 20-02
Sps, you had your chance a week and a half ago to jump in a war and maybe balance the version a little bit and failed to do it.
06-02 THE DOOMSDAY!
Link
17:23:19 - 06-02
Actually seems to be a fairly even war.
24-01 Suprise m*therf*ckers: Chief War
Link
20:06:25 - 24-01
Good for the attacking families. As we learned last version, Pentagram doesn't have the balls to play for themselves.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
15:29:44 - 12-01
Critycal at 01:50:11 on 11/01:
As a representative of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea I do not approve of American propaganda on free news outlets.

Our button is bigger than yours, little rocket man.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
17:25:51 - 05-01
Redspeert at 22:55:11 on 04/01:
Keeley at 18:33:05 on 04/01:
Anonymous at 17:32:13 on 04/01:
Lol. This game has become so sad... cheaters are facing a non star for the win, except they are the tying to think of every excuse in the book to win in an online RPG game. I think it’s time for this game to die. RIP all true players.
Its ok...cheat in a game...just imagine their real lifes.Just saying

As a former cheater I can say that my life was and is pretty great, probably better than yours since I see you are a yank, having fun with cheeto donaldito and a third of your country on welfare?

okay.... easy now bro. Don't talk about Supreme Leader Trump like that. I mean, we did help get him elected after all.

THANKS OBAMA
28-12 The time has come
Link
06:33:49 - 29-12
For the first 10-15 versions Siberia was on .com, my family or the one I was playing in that version fought in wars against them- pretty much every single first war, in fact. I actually very much enjoyed playing against them as both a member and a top because they were proper opponents. Now, obviously I am decent friends with their crew and we tend to play together (even though I was retired the last approx. 2 years). The sad thing is, almost out of necessity, but also because our families both see what is needed for this game to even remain somewhat competitive and fun, we happily work together nowadays. It really is a fucking shame how pathetic I see families play these days. I mean, do the families involved actually feel accomplished? I'm friends with some tops and members of those who are about to win this star and don't mean anything too personally (B/c OBVI it's a game!....... ) but this really is no way to keep this game alive. Honestly, I could care less because I'll be officially finished forever within the next 6 months, but for a game that has, from time to time, been enjoyable to me since 2.7, the members (not the admins-- yes, it's true) are the ones actually minimizing the player base every single version.

Northbase, congrats on your win... I actually mean it. But to all the families winning this version, consider changing your philosophy in the future. Because if not, you're going to be the only families left playing this outdated, text-based game.
23-12 Kurosawa being shot
Link
18:12:30 - 24-12
Anonymous at 00:39:20 on 24/12:
Anonymous at 23:45:06 on 23/12:
Anonymous at 23:27:08 on 23/12:
Anonymous at 23:12:30 on 23/12:
serves you right cocksuckers

Having one blood is really deepthroat cocksucking. A lot deeper than all the gagging we have seen in previous versions by other fams who eventually won. Go suck your mother's clit.
actually having one precise blood that has 5 as1 + 15 blood. you should ve seen it coming anyway. and some of your players also claimed you had an agreement like no one will shoot each other orso. what would you call that if not sucking cock? and now cry as much as you want. you had no eyes to see what was coming for you which was obvious to many eyes. anyway, dont blame others for your lack of intelligence and stupidity. and of course this will change nothing in the long run also. people get sold out by winterhill every time and they still go suck winter/anarchy cocks. like horde and penta. you are no exception. now go fingerfuck your own arse

I'll just reply in here rather than the general thread, but NSG helped us create the fam from the start. Many Kuro members have good friends within the NSG group. That does not mean we ever approved of the mass blooding that NSG did, but we weren't going to stab anyone. However, we more or less worked with Krays mainly, as Kuro members did last round too, and we like many of their members. There's a lot of shitheads in NSG, especially the ones that will eventually choose to do literally nothing in response, but this only solidifies more proof to our friends in NSG that next round we should stick together more closely, rather than be in separate fams.

We knew Penta/Motisi would eventually go after us since day 1. It was just a given based on our fam's size and how penta members are. Thus when Winterhill told us to hold bullets and they would finish Hidden, we did. We fought because we were promised the BF. Obviously that was an empty promise, but that's how life is in this game. I know you will never believe this, but some people actually keep their words ;) Even ones in NSG, which is originally why such friendships formed last round.

We didn't choose the BF first as we figured, as a small fam, the others would all have shot us down before the Chief wars even began just to get it. We were not even 30 people at the start, and NSG starting the fam for us still puts us on shaky grounds blood-wise, as we already owed them. So we decided to prove ourselves and have some fun. Many of us did have a lot of fun and that was the whole goal. But obviously some of us explaining our side and talking on here will somehow be propaganda turned to "whining."

We were not officially bloods to the Penta/Motisi group, but they did have a ceasefire with the entire NSG group (which we are bloods to) to end the round and start a new one where hopefully it would not be like this. Thus, we assumed any day now Penta would make their move just like last round where they kill off the last of the small fams and then basically afk as the winning fam (NSG in this case) wins. Whoever calls it a pentastab though would be inaccurate. It was just a game move.

Well, your first mistake was to work with Krays
19-12 Aaaaaaand its cleanup time!
Link
23:10:51 - 19-12
Unfortunately, can't say we didn't tell you so.
13-12 Battle for the Iron Throne
Link
04:33:38 - 18-12
mmm at 18:23:29 on 15/12: