» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,680 - Views: 14,120,312 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 368 - Views: 11,238 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,644 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,522 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,211 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,245 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,505 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,010 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,041 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,024 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 369
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Zina
25-09 Unbreakable?
Link
13:04:18 - 26-09
Solstice at 08:28:24 on 26/09:
Anonymous at 08:12:56 on 26/09:
Anonymous at 07:11:15 on 26/09:
1 brug shoot lc nice job guys ! it's brave, really ;)

Aeterna kill us just to " weaken " the Jannisary ...

until you have used 450k bullets for kill 4 people ! (2 try for all the brugs) you are really good.

get over yourself. You had a shit family = you died.

Do people still really get pissed when they die?

My psychiatrist usually plans a double shift when my account goes down to keep me from hurting myself or the people around me...

LOL Beats crying for day's in a row!
15-09 Autumn Rain
Link
05:39:55 - 16-09
Anonymous at 04:58:35 on 16/09:
camille at 04:25:05 on 16/09:
@Redspeert:

You said it on your war article Redspeert,
"Meanwhile Marazzino and Aeterna launched their attack on Illuanna." so what this calls Illuanna a attack or defendinf fam?? Illuanna didnt attack nobody, we ware attacked and we are defending

++ to Nuke

Really? Let me put it like this. Illuanna was considered a standby for Siberia. This puts you on the Siberia "side" of this war. Your shooters were there to defend Siberia if they were countered on. If this scenario had resulted, you would of been a (counter)attacker.

Now, just because you were shot (regardless of whether Illu was going to be standby or not), it was BECAUSE YOU WERE CONSIDERED ON THE SIBERIAN SIDE OF THIS WAR.

So, adding you to the defenders side puts all your deaths in with the families that shot you. And that makes no fucking sense at all. It would also mean that Aeterna/Maraz need to go onto the Attacking side, which would be opposite of the families they were defending (Krays/Empire/Whatever).

Attacking side is to be the families that opened fire first (Kuro, Male, Siberia) - AND then anyone who was there to defend them upon counterattack, AND their bloods who got dragged into the war (you).

Defending side is the initial families who were shot at (Empire,Krays,Traffi), AND all the counterattacking families (Aeterna, Camorra, Maraz) AND any bloods dragged into the war also to help the initial defenders.

The stats are perfectly correct in how they have been set up.

If you want to argue my point come see me Amenta @ #vincitori , or im camping out in your public chan.
I do wonder why you feel the need to post anonymous Amenta...
19-07 The Chaos Begins
Link
06:07:01 - 24-07
lame excuses everywhere...
time to crawl into my hole again!
21-07 Sports at bookmaker?
Link
05:45:55 - 24-07
well I voted for Ice hockey :o but F1 is my main sport :p
13-07 Deathmatch is coming back!
Link
07:01:57 - 15-07
does the beyond add on work on .dm?
Im typing too much!
26-06 Who won?
Link
05:26:26 - 27-06
`grannqe at 23:13:37 on 26/06:
I think there should be only 1winner(1st), other puppets should be disfavored by crew by closing the objects for these families (2,3,4 and on) it would be more competitive.

gl

says the person with a lot of akills :w
24-06 War!
Link
15:44:35 - 25-06
mmm at 07:02:19 on 25/06:
Zina at 05:27:12 on 25/06:
I find it interesting all the cry babies talk about pussy, bet they don"t even know how it tastes :S

I do.
:|
24-06 War!
Link
15:43:59 - 25-06
bANJO at 08:02:44 on 25/06:
Zina at 05:27:12 on 25/06:
I find it interesting all the cry babies talk about pussy, bet they don"t even know how it tastes :S

I think they are referring to a different pussy. Never known anyone to use the insult "you weak vagina" :D
heheh Banjo ;)

24-06 War!
Link
05:27:12 - 25-06
I find it interesting all the cry babies talk about pussy, bet they don"t even know how it tastes :S
22-06 Red Army in Trouble
Link
23:35:12 - 22-06
Aart at 23:08:07 on 22/06:
Grigoriy at 22:17:50 on 22/06:
Aart at 22:03:43 on 22/06:
Grigoriy at 21:59:02 on 22/06:
"After 3 hours Audeamus started their counter at Lusa.
[23:22:14] <~Stella> lusa shoot our blood templari"

So, when will counter start?
I want to watch Portugal!
Ty.

Np grig, hopefully this will be portugals last meaningful game so you can focus here ;(

Nah, we still have the final to play against Deutschland.
haha you're just waiting on the following message with that thought:
From: sbanks
Subject: You lost a bet
haha :p
17-06 War!
Link
20:28:36 - 17-06
Anonymous at 19:50:33 on 17/06:
Zina at 19:47:43 on 17/06:
wtf is everybody whining over dupes have you missed all those akills? :D

trust me there are ENOUGH left and made ALOT of profit of one's who got akilled
whining about it doesn't help ;)
17-06 War!
Link
19:47:43 - 17-06
wtf is everybody whining over dupes have you missed all those akills? :D
11-06 Bookmaker office a success?
Link
16:23:30 - 15-06
I like it!
14-06 Do you want more games with the option to win credits?
Link
08:57:08 - 15-06
Anonymous at 08:18:28 on 15/06:
Anonymous at 20:21:32 on 14/06:
add poker so people have one less reason to actually log onto the game. xd

+1
lol
05-06 Bug abusing anybody?
Link
14:34:49 - 06-06
Redspeert you do know what a suicide mission is?
05-06 Bug abusing anybody?
Link
05:40:58 - 06-06
Yes Redspeert, Justice have been served.. you got killed by a pro manual player!
And for your whining about Bug abuse, go to help.
They feel the need to leave all the fucking bugs alive in this game, they dont even use .dm anymore to try and make it better, no they just go ahead and make up their own end date of a version.
this game is about dc's, not about the game and for sure not about game play anymore those times been long gone since 2.3 orsomething ;)
I had fun shooting you, without a villa btw and I had even more fun taking your donna in bf.

I hope omerta will fix this game good but that's to much to give this game credit for, it'll never happen.

now go all play on your damn X-boxes and without cheats UHU!

have a happy summer <3
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
02:35:13 - 17-05
Hi, my family is down and so am I!
Seeing how this is very important and all I'd like a wartopic!

Hahayes :D
27-04 Tonight we dine in hell!
Link
04:30:46 - 29-04
Anonymous at 12:20:54 on 28/04:
Zina fans love you all i will fuck all amk :)
come one use the name I don't fuck anonymous.
27-04 Tonight we dine in hell!
Link
06:39:04 - 28-04
Next time i see a scary safelisting turk in our warchan i kill it myself.
20-04 This is your Fatality!
Link
15:59:09 - 23-04
Anonymous at 15:51:23 on 23/04:
Wow scarface is a fucking retard. Who knew?
Grr