» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,080,880 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 357 - Views: 11,039 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,530 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,472 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,152 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,012 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,462 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,978 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,965 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,979 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 504
Total members: 3722
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Zina
01-05 Labour day war
Link
06:25:38 - 02-05
Anonymous at 04:44:09 on 02/05:
Anonymous at 17:20:41 on 01/05:
Anonymous at 17:13:32 on 01/05:
Redspeert at 17:10:29 on 01/05:
Anonymous at 17:00:36 on 01/05:
I don’t know what’s going on either.
Haven’t played in two years, happily retired.
I just stalk the game death log on my spare time all day so I can open an article once something happens.
Lol

You're quite the sad creature Steve. Imagine spending all your free time flaming on a dead game. Imagine stalking people on social media, sending them messages. I could just not bother with beyond at all, and you're probably one of the few people that still actually spend most of your day here, albeit writing anonymous comments.

Image

Remember when you started sending me messages on facebook out of the blue? I have no clue how you even found my name, but yeesh man, thats grade A stalker behaviour.

He literally explains how he got your name in there dude xD

Lmao xD

What a dumb ass. Redspeert you need mental help bro.
Whatever narrative you’re trying to push showing off social media accounts shows your weak inside, run off and learn to be a man and let Karmi take over please and thank you so very mucho

Hi Redspeert calling kettles black????
How does it feel little kid, to be treated the same bullshit way you treat others just for attention sake? :D :D :D

Imagine yourself pretending to be All big but you actually are a fucking nasty little man...
No need for anoncomments I put my name right where everyone can read it.

you have to grow up kid... you had like 15 years to do so ;)
07-09 Cleanup on aisle two!
Link
21:04:47 - 07-09
Rude Redpseert.
04-09 Cleanup on aisle one!
Link
21:04:30 - 07-09
Anonymous at 19:45:51 on 07/09:
Zina at 17:47:03 on 07/09:
Smile in you face!

Go cry babies, Aeterna had it coming :D :D :D
And I can't stop smiling.
Patience is virtue Saroshini :r

And please Admit one major wartopic end of version.

Pure Ownage!

Adios sweeties, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose ;)

<3

Pure ownage? More like pure bricks of gold spent on DCs and endworlder lame hand holding.
Zina the old hag, would get high off something so ridiculous.
Poor lady, trying to fuel ego on a dead cardboard cutout game behind some junkies retarded spending limits on nothing of any value in return.

Aaahw did I hurt your feelings? crybaby. jokes getting older than I am tho ;)
04-09 Cleanup on aisle one!
Link
19:22:21 - 07-09
Redspeert at 18:02:23 on 07/09:
Hyobanshi at 17:48:21 on 07/09:
Zina at 17:47:03 on 07/09:
Smile in you face!

Go cry babies, Aeterna had it coming :D :D :D
And I can't stop smiling.
Patience is virtue Saroshini :r

And please Admit one major wartopic end of version.

Pure Ownage!

Adios sweeties, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose ;)

<3
No its not pure ownage. It's lame

Not only is it lame, but you have to be a prime retard to actually being proud of being part of it. Luckely for us, Zina is just one of those.
Zzzzzzzzzzz Redspeert go play good for a cnange ;)
04-09 Cleanup on aisle one!
Link
17:47:03 - 07-09
Smile in you face!

Go cry babies, Aeterna had it coming :D :D :D
And I can't stop smiling.
Patience is virtue Saroshini :r

And please Admit one major wartopic end of version.

Pure Ownage!

Adios sweeties, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose ;)

<3
31-07 Batavia is the Winner of R23
Link
07:05:31 - 02-08
Solstice at 16:44:43 on 31/07:
Anonymous at 16:43:52 on 31/07:
What a sad article this is. How come you decided to get into full hatred/sarcastic mode instead of just post a small neutral article. We didnt need a congratualations or something like that. Obviously we as Batavia know we weren’t the leading family in any given time period this version. But considering the fact we were with 20-30 brugs tops throughout the version, what can you expect? We choose our battles wisely and participated in a lot more than suggested in the above.

The shooting we did, we did succesfuly. Other families and powerhouses did have a lot of changes to shoot us. But didn’t/couldn’t/choose otherwise. Don’t blame us for achieving the win, blame yourselves. Second time in a row we got into the end phase…

Let the bashin’ continue, out…

chances*

rekt.
+1
Note to anonymous the first you did pretty much the same thing but then you sold your ars to Welle ;)

Grtz Zina.
Somebody has some crack for me? Im in quarantine :'(
20-07 Endphase!
Link
07:24:20 - 27-07
Anonymous at 14:42:24 on 26/07:
Anonymous at 08:00:05 on 26/07:
Zina at 07:06:58 on 26/07:
tbh Ya'll are cocksuckers to begin with so it truly doesn't matter who wins or nah.
gtfo with all those long sentences that 'claim' a fam or person is nongrata
Arent you like 50 or something? Very mature this post.
+1
-3 why ya'll alway's make me older :( So rude. Mr. anon must be 16 ;)
20-07 Endphase!
Link
07:06:58 - 26-07
tbh Ya'll are cocksuckers to begin with so it truly doesn't matter who wins or nah.
gtfo with all those long sentences that 'claim' a fam or person is nongrata
01-11 Baltimore Trouble
Link
20:43:48 - 02-11
mickgee aka mcgee at 19:10:24 on 02/11:
Alright Redspeert I'm off for the day, you can go ahead and delete all my posts.
I hope everyone enjoyed Halloween like I did, and no I didn't get laid.
Well that last sentence did the trick :D
24-10 No Time to Spare
Link
06:17:06 - 25-10
too bad casappa education wasnt around...
Relphie... you've fallen hard of my ladder not that you care but just so you know!
24-10 Miracles do happen...
Link
06:08:13 - 25-10
Anonymous at 23:08:07 on 24/10:
Anonymous at 23:03:51 on 24/10:

Anonymous at 21:58:35 on 24/10:
Butcheta^joint (Top Magliana): mmm we aren't at war tbh

Are you sure you're a top? Cause your members are definitely shooting...
Unless you don't even consider shooting Miracle a war, just a few shots and it's done etc

Are u sure ur not stupid? Why the fuck would a top tell u if they at war @ the beginning of a war lol.. sounds fucking retarted to me

lol
you're dumber than your comment if you think that
tops either confirm it or make no comment till later if at all
denying it when it's clearly happening is idiotic and just made clear all the crap that's going on inside magliana
I bet ya'll started playing from version 4. something
you sure have no clue about how the oldschool did it as i read these comments.
Nowadays people tend to kill the nr1 first coz they sooo scared..
Oldschool didnt bother to be scared ;)
heheh
29-08 There was a firefight!
Link
17:23:00 - 30-08
Anonymous at 14:04:59 on 30/08:
This game needs more families as Assassino and not stabbfamilies like Defieance/brat or Gambino who pretend to win shooting 200k their top3. Gambino retire of the game please, you're only a bunch of pussies.

My respect for the loyalty of Assassino who want die for their bloods, i see a good future for them if they keep in that way.

Aeterna+ _o_
Lawl gtfo.
29-08 There was a firefight!
Link
06:28:38 - 30-08
the things people type inhere -_-
18-08 Coup d'état!
Link
08:17:54 - 20-08
Anonymous at 15:45:53 on 19/08:
Anonymous at 14:25:35 on 19/08:
Anonymous at 09:03:17 on 19/08:
Anonymous at 01:12:32 on 19/08:
i hate wars like that... to be honest... if you gonna shoot wait 1 more week and let the families get some bullets to make it a DEAL AND A FUCKING WAR!!! thats just shit...

we really need some war system in omerta where u cant attack a familie that has a war in last 5 days or something...

and an open blood allianz system u need to show in your fucking family page!!!
Ever heart about strategy?

to be honest thats not a strategy then being just shit cant handle a real war bullshit TOPS!!!

thats all what did they do hole time nothing and here we go WE WIN Hey WE DESERVE IT right? :)

fuck u deserve nothing... not at the moment of omerta is going thats just bullshit having war without any chance of loosing... lets beg and hide lets be DOGs like always thats the strategy that HORDE IS DOING

LIKING ASSES BEGGING AND JUST BLOWJOB BIG FAMILY!!! and then hey lets shoot the "last" big ones and win version...

im honest if HORDE will be back next or the next one after that :) im curious how the families will rape them together :) in a ratio of 10:1 no matter ill will watch this dog family die and have fun of it... and no im not even playing anymore this BECAUSE OF PACS FAMILIES LIKE HORDE and CO!!!

u havent been here for long have you? people have been doing that for a while, they also seem to have short memory span and will blood them again..

#HeardItHereFirst
+1
14-08 A Day To Forget!
Link
08:43:27 - 16-08
Anonymous at 08:37:15 on 16/08:
Zina at 06:43:23 on 16/08:
Anonymous at 05:44:54 on 16/08:
@inf the difference between other tops who left and you is the fact that they left the fam themselves. You want to be "the man", and couldn't be that in Aeterna. This is nothing about disagreement, if so, you would've been manly enough to leave and go your own way. You decided to fuck them over because they don't give you what you want. Be the man. Bit sad actually, blaming a whole family for your own egoistic vision, grow up. Come on.
this is by far the most idiotic comment i've read here
wanted to be the man... LOL
but reading further,
you know nothing mr anon.

Ah well, you never understood anything!
cant say the same mr anon, you hide well behind this name so who's the man now?

besides I understand a whole lot and how I see it is this.. this could have gone a whole other direction then it went.
XoXo
14-08 A Day To Forget!
Link
08:41:15 - 16-08
Anonymous at 18:04:15 on 15/08:
suppressor at 17:41:58 on 15/08:
An Assassino top was shot by a Leviticus member a little while ago. The top approached Leviticus about it and they are reading the messages but not responding. This could get interesting.

It was an accident, and was taken to PM's. Don't make it more than it is CNN. :)
you are aware this is THE Newssite of Omerta? =)
14-08 A Day To Forget!
Link
06:43:23 - 16-08
Anonymous at 05:44:54 on 16/08:
@inf the difference between other tops who left and you is the fact that they left the fam themselves. You want to be "the man", and couldn't be that in Aeterna. This is nothing about disagreement, if so, you would've been manly enough to leave and go your own way. You decided to fuck them over because they don't give you what you want. Be the man. Bit sad actually, blaming a whole family for your own egoistic vision, grow up. Come on.
this is by far the most idiotic comment i've read here
wanted to be the man... LOL
but reading further,
you know nothing mr anon.
12-08 Poppers
Link
06:15:47 - 13-08
I believe people feel they have balls in this game after the first war :s
11-08 Fortressless
Link
04:38:36 - 12-08
Is all good Predator but when the fuck you going to shoot for the win? ;)
01-04 The Deal is Finished
Link
07:10:02 - 02-04
why is it ya'll keep insisting to talk so tough while none of you can put his or hers ircnick ?
that's not tough nor maffia that is hiding behind anon.

rip me and no lusa doesn't deserve hof like this.

<3 for my fam!