» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,073,559 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 353 - Views: 10,998 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,526 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,467 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,149 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,938 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,457 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,972 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,953 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,971 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 426
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
08-07 Turbulent wednesday
Author: Smurfje
Last updated: 1383d 15h 16m 46s ago by ReBorN
Comments: 45
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 5.24
Involved families: Chilling, Reganto, Tempestuoso
article
Tempestuoso is being shot by Reganto.

Due to Tempestuoso donspot being bankrupt they had no GF nor CD's, wich results in Tempe dying rather quickly.

/q Smurfje for more information
statistics
War started on: 18:20:11 08-07-2020 War ended on: 21:34:11 08-07-2020
Bullet difference: -7,608,074 War duration: 3h 14m
Money difference: -$96,347,638 Players died: 63

deaths
Dead Families:
[Tempestuoso] Family down on 21:32 08-07
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Reganto | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 4
Tempestuoso | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 53 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 697
Total | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 53 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 701
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (23:27:51 - 08-07)
Link Quote
Dogturi at 23:26:26 on 08/07:
Anonymous at 23:25:49 on 08/07:
Dogturi at 23:23:52 on 08/07:
Basta hiring on reganto now :w
lol there are two online in basta xD

Basta hired and went offline. nice tactics by krays always
but its meaningless they will die in 60 mins
Dogturi (23:26:26 - 08-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:25:49 on 08/07:
Dogturi at 23:23:52 on 08/07:
Basta hiring on reganto now :w
lol there are two online in basta xD

Basta hired and went offline. nice tactics by krays always
Anonymous (23:25:49 - 08-07)
Link Quote
Dogturi at 23:23:52 on 08/07:
Basta hiring on reganto now :w