» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,648 - Views: 13,747,836 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 330 - Views: 10,140 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,368 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,349 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,069 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 11,968 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,375 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,901 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,795 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,859 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 336
Total members: 3719
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
22-06 TPV → GMX
Author: Smurfje
Last updated: 1364d 11h 28m 0s ago by Redspeert
Comments: 114
Votes: 2 (3.5 average)
Version: 5.24
Involved families: Penta, Pirates, Thelastdance, Valyria, Bavativa, Guardians, Memento, Reganto, Soturi, Xzone
article
GMX under attack

Not APA vs GMX, but Valyria + Lastdance + Penta are shooting.

Valyria <-> Xzone
Thelastdance Penta <-> Memento Guardians

Pirates shoot Memento aswell

Update:

Batavia + Reganto counter and shoot at Valyria

Soturi join and are shooting Valyria
statistics
War started on: 17:08:04 22-06-2020 War ended on: 17:46:08 23-06-2020
Bullet difference: -30,461,918 War duration: 1d 0h 38m
Money difference: -$3,996,446,118 Players died: 284

deaths
Dead Families:
[Valyria] Family down on 17:44 23-06
[Memento] Family down on 04:21 23-06
[Xzone] Family down on 00:55 23-06
[Guardians] Family down on 17:34 22-06
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Guardians | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 4 | brug: 22 | cd: 3 | gf: 1 | points: 415
Memento | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 41 | cd: 4 | gf: 1 | points: 651
Penta | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 34
Pirates | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Reganto | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 24 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 320
Soturi | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 34
Thelastdance | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 26
Valyria | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 4 | chief: 3 | brug: 61 | cd: 1 | gf: 2 | points: 926
Xzone | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 26 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 359
Total | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 4 | chief: 10 | brug: 183 | cd: 9 | gf: 4 | points: 2,804
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
thisisfaith Belgium (14:49:56 - 24-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 02:12:45 on 24/06:
Anonymous at 22:22:43 on 23/06:
KCode at 19:32:00 on 22/06:
Shameful gameplay.

Do not complaint when we will start limiting more and more what used to be an open world game.

Actually you guys did this. it seems no one likes your managing style. To me you guys are acting like players and not like crew members. You always love to show your power to players as admin. We all know if you guys want you can kill all of the players but its not the point. The point is you guys are trying to control the game.
I just want to ask you a simple question. When you guys trying to make some changes or invent new rules, who are you asking opinion for this? Just your crew squad, right? So the question is do your squad have enough knowledge? Which one has ever managed a family? What was the main reason for downing Anarchy? When was the last time you guys saw a family which has more than 200+ brugs or did u ever see a fam like that? You guys just wanted to show power, its so simple. Also I can say after downing Anarchy we all know Penta and Lastdance will go down too.wwe also know if we were the winning side at first war you will probably have down Gravano at the middle of the war. Cuz you guys are not doing this because of cheating you are doing this for your personal ego.
I will tell you something about sis fam rules. As all of you know we teach the game this style. With this one you can have more gfs and cdcs. Before 2 or 3 vers ago admins made a rule about it and they forbid it but it seems its only for Anarchy or Winter. Chukwuemeka this ingame is playing with Blacksea and he was don in crazies. So how can Blacksea make two fam at the same time? If I’m not wrong Lastdance's don is also playing in Blacksea and the funny thing is while crazies still alive how can don handover the family and run away to Lastdance? And they give him capo instantly. Also unexpected. While all of the Maraz players playing at Alatriste why 'pivot'(miaw one of the crew of maraz) playing another family? Also Alatriste unexpectedly shooted us at the same time. So it seems its not a seperation. and for you guys its normal. Oh btw penta and lastdance send 2 two people to alatriste for handling det poker. if im not wrong u guys also forbade this. so the rules apply to only us? U downed gravano last vers for the same reason. for me these kind of things should be allowed. Dont get me wrong guys but that is what admins forbid.
btw its not about families or players. admins cant manage the game. im %100 sure that most of the players didnt like it. also other servers we all see that you guys can down families at the middle of the war. why do they cheat at that time? friendly advise for you kcode stop taking people as profile checker even you dont know anything about the game. you need people who manages families. try to take family's crews not members.
i nearly forgot this one. if you(admins) want to control the game join #anarchy.recruit it seems all of you need a good education.

You was go so good untill say #anarchy.recruit hgmumjjdkaagajkd

i stopped reading after : only asking devs and crew tbh,u are right abouth that,
this is a game,for players by players...perhaps players opinions should,no let me rephrase HAVE to be asked aswell.
Anonymous (02:12:45 - 24-06)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (22:22:43 - 23-06)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (18:52:14 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Pupale at 09:10:45 on 23/06:
Anonymous at 06:20:40 on 23/06:
Next war : All down families rebirths vs penta / lastdance.. They got so much hatred now :')

if anyone needs help to Hijack Pentagram pm me on mirc ;)

Already in there xD
Anonymous (17:01:23 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Detailed Hitlisting
User Family Reason Amount Options
Heidi None Greetings from Orrotle and Kai, this is for your shit fail on Kai, lifeless noob xD Happy hunting all xD Here we go again xDD $500,000,000 Buyout for $500,000,000
Anonymous (16:29:08 - 23-06)
Link Quote
İdiot kcode still writing here without shame first be a man than learn fair than sack righello boon do not lick envelop etc after all this you can write sthg here and ppl can read and respect so fuck of now
Anonymous at 13:32:42 on 23/06:
KCode at 19:32:00 on 22/06:
Shameful gameplay.

Do not complaint when we will start limiting more and more what used to be an open world game.

Ümit where are you?
la son emre, will we shoot them?
You have been talking left and right for 1 month. you don't do any shit. just write angara on the family page
Anonymous (14:15:39 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Small wars (coloured yellow): 0 - 500 total points.
Normal wars (coloured grey): 500 - 1000 total points.
Big wars (coloured red): 1000 - ++ total points.

This war should be red 😂
Anonymous (13:32:42 - 23-06)
Link Quote
KCode at 19:32:00 on 22/06:
Shameful gameplay.

Do not complaint when we will start limiting more and more what used to be an open world game.

Ümit where are you?
la son emre, will we shoot them?
You have been talking left and right for 1 month. you don't do any shit. just write angara on the family page
Anonymous (12:51:15 - 23-06)
Link Quote
Pupale at 09:10:45 on 23/06:
Anonymous at 06:20:40 on 23/06:
Next war : All down families rebirths vs penta / lastdance.. They got so much hatred now :')

if anyone needs help to Hijack Pentagram pm me on mirc ;)

Stop make drama amk :D:D
Anonymous (11:04:31 - 23-06)
Link Quote