» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,843,705 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,404 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,431 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,372 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,089 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,295 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,398 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,923 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,853 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 542
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
29-05 Pew!
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 3951d 18h 47m 23s ago by Smul
Comments: 56
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 4.01
Involved families: Calieri, Vaffanculo, Corporation
article
For the second time this week a small war breaks out. This time it seems that Calieri is shooting Corporation.

Vaffanculo Don Jonko also shot once (fail) which seems to have been without permission as the rest of Vaffanculo are not involved.

I assume that this war is some sort of revenge for Corporation's involvement in the recent Vaffanculo & Krays wars.
statistics
War started on: 19:54:00 29-05-2013 War ended on: 17:26:01 30-05-2013
Bullet difference: +4,774,045 War duration: 21h 32m
Money difference: +$468,749,700 Players died: 42

deaths
Dead Families:
[Corporation] Family down on 00:40 30-05
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Corporation | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 3 | chief: 1 | brug: 10 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 156
Total | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 3 | chief: 1 | brug: 10 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 156
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (15:50:44 - 30-05)
Link Quote
funny shit, lol @ jonko ........ "Don" * coughs very loud
Anonymous (11:10:32 - 30-05)
Link Quote
Audiowaste at 08:31:58 on 30/05:
So many anonymous posts, but none of them has any added value.
You can immediately see that almost none of the posters is known with the current KA and bodyguard setup.