» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,680 - Views: 14,127,463 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 371 - Views: 11,389 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,676 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,535 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,215 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,358 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,518 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,019 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,093 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,052 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 491
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4455d 7h 19m 4s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,680
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (16:45:39 - 04-11)
Link Quote
Seems Leviticus is gonna use theire tommy's tonight (:
Anonymous (13:58:42 - 04-11)
Link Quote
Blacksea vs Samagono ......ASFU VS. Trafficante
AAA (19:06:10 - 03-11)
Link Quote
Mario at 18:32:09 on 03/11:
kimi at 14:06:18 on 03/11: