» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,771 - Views: 14,574,029 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 414 - Views: 12,959 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 66 - Views: 8,003 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,709 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,594 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 14,853 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,207 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,179 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,400 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,249 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 323
Total members: 3732
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4511d 13h 17m 38s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,771
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Rix Netherlands (19:36:16 - 02-10)
Link Quote
In case you are wondering: we decided to just hide the new "Nazdrovia attack" article and just stretch out the stats until Destination went down since everyone was commenting there anyway and since it was related.
Anonymous (19:31:05 - 02-10)
Link Quote
funny there are 1 or 2 war(s) still going on - ppl don't just don't care/don't know what war/how long it has been going/who vs who/or just random kills/or maybe the war(s) already ended.

good version this is. fast and clear wars. great.
Anonymous (19:14:05 - 02-10)
Link Quote
Pado Trafficante $1,000,000,000 View Details
Anonymous (18:02:52 - 02-10)
Link Quote
DieZsel at 16:12:18 on 02/10:
Illi is a bunch of pussies, but the same goes for xzone and trafficante and serveral others.
most of them only have the balls to shoot when they have the defenders outnumberd big time.
I agree with some comments made, dons who have shot 1.5mil bullets in this entire version, I lolled also.

arca i say we just keep killing their GF's, at some point righelli or other families will see their chance and whipe them out all together, as long as we take out their main power accounts.

huggers will be huggers, and in this case, huggers will get shot

You do realize that in the end, you two are the biggest losers, right..?
''Oh we will hunt you all, rawr rawr rawr!'' - Who the fuck cares, mate. I can't believe that people still spend time on this, especially this late in the version.
Arcticos (17:42:44 - 02-10)
Link Quote
22-09 Nazdrovia ↔ DIG

That war is still going on :').. that's how dead .com is
b0red (17:08:59 - 02-10)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 16:49:42 on 02/10:
ilimitada winning a version ROFLCOPTER !
well, ili winning the version does sound lik a big stretch of imagination. But winning in omerta is subjective anyways. Who knows who really wins? But ili may get to the end of the version! That much we know and can see. They have large numbers and seemingly few families that are willing to shoot at them! Is Asfu blood to them? I thinks Andalusia has a no shot agreement with them and will try and ride it to the end also. The other alliances are blooded to them i think. Lets just be honest, they will probably make it to the end. Get over it!
Anonymous (17:06:28 - 02-10)
Link Quote
Is there a fam who can finish a war? Too hard to finish something you have started? Nazdrovia failed, fams who countered Nazdrovia failed, attackers of infragilis failed... LOL about curent attackers!! :W
Anonymous (16:49:42 - 02-10)
Link Quote
ilimitada winning a version ROFLCOPTER !
trolliebollie (16:43:43 - 02-10)
Link Quote
DieZsel at 16:12:18 on 02/10:
Illi is a bunch of pussies, but the same goes for xzone and trafficante and serveral others.
most of them only have the balls to shoot when they have the defenders outnumberd big time.
I agree with some comments made, dons who have shot 1.5mil bullets in this entire version, I lolled also.

arca i say we just keep killing their GF's, at some point righelli or other families will see their chance and whipe them out all together, as long as we take out their main power accounts.

huggers will be huggers, and in this case, huggers will get shot

Like you and righelli did much... plz Su :')
DieZsel (16:12:18 - 02-10)
Link Quote
Illi is a bunch of pussies, but the same goes for xzone and trafficante and serveral others.
most of them only have the balls to shoot when they have the defenders outnumberd big time.
I agree with some comments made, dons who have shot 1.5mil bullets in this entire version, I lolled also.

arca i say we just keep killing their GF's, at some point righelli or other families will see their chance and whipe them out all together, as long as we take out their main power accounts.

huggers will be huggers, and in this case, huggers will get shot
xD (16:03:04 - 02-10)
Link Quote
lunatiko at 14:55:36 on 02/10:
What at 14:19:54 on 02/10: