» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,862,379 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,467 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,092 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,336 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,406 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,860 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,891 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 772
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4413d 23h 25m 20s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,652
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (14:16:54 - 02-11)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 05:40:24 on 02/11:
02-11 04:35:12 Ilovezina Training Palermo
ILovezina fam up by "son of zina"

Assumptions assumptions mr anon your balls so small even your brain stopped working.
Anonymous (12:56:09 - 02-11)
Link Quote
Now Admins, what to do next ? Only 3 Fams left and they are Blooded to eachother.
Anonymous (12:04:22 - 02-11)
Link Quote
anonymous at 01:54:17 on 02/11:
Nier|AFK at 23:43:00 on 01/11:
Boobs at 22:57:57 on 01/11:
Imagine typing all this bullshit Anonymously.
Real heroes all of you are, imagine having 0 fucking balls.
Stay in the dark basements being the little sweaty kids u clearly are.

Next time if you talk shit post it atleast under your ingame name, and then ill gladly see how much bullshit people sprout then here about other people and players.

Rain/Boobs out!

Aquilas congratulations on the Version.

Someone with the name "Boobs" calling other people childish. Way to go mate.
a guy named boobs, must be a fucking tranny
You must be radical right
Rousseau Virgin Islands, U.S. (11:15:43 - 02-11)
Link Quote
.
Anonymous (10:32:15 - 02-11)
Link Quote
now time to add hard to die in home town as well
Anonymous (06:02:13 - 02-11)
Link Quote
anonymous at 22:23:36 on 01/11:
Anonymous at 21:51:09 on 01/11:
did weirdo made a single shot in this version?
just easy ones but this time he refused to hire dets while his members where dying

his star is worth more then his dignity

which star u are talking about?

this wiedo guy ll get a star? dont think so
Anonymous (05:40:24 - 02-11)
Link Quote
02-11 04:35:12 Ilovezina Training Palermo
ILovezina fam up by "son of zina"
anonymous (01:54:17 - 02-11)
Link Quote
Nier|AFK at 23:43:00 on 01/11:
Boobs at 22:57:57 on 01/11:
Imagine typing all this bullshit Anonymously.
Real heroes all of you are, imagine having 0 fucking balls.
Stay in the dark basements being the little sweaty kids u clearly are.

Next time if you talk shit post it atleast under your ingame name, and then ill gladly see how much bullshit people sprout then here about other people and players.

Rain/Boobs out!

Aquilas congratulations on the Version.

Someone with the name "Boobs" calling other people childish. Way to go mate.
a guy named boobs, must be a fucking tranny
anonymous (01:53:26 - 02-11)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 23:41:22 on 01/11:
Anonymous at 23:19:55 on 01/11:
Boobs at 22:57:57 on 01/11:
Imagine typing all this bullshit Anonymously.
Real heroes all of you are, imagine having 0 fucking balls.
Stay in the dark basements being the little sweaty kids u clearly are.

Next time if you talk shit post it atleast under your ingame name, and then ill gladly see how much bullshit people sprout then here about other people and players.

Rain/Boobs out!

Aquilas congratulations on the Version.

no one gives a fck about your ingame name since no one ever heard of you ...

Never heard of Rain or boobs as an IRC Nick or proper ingame. Must be new but probably claims they are oldschool.

On another note.. weirdo truly lives up to his/her Nick Bc they are weird af. This cat joined our family a few rounds ago and rage quit at least 3-4 times and got mad Bc he kept getting killed over poker with his dumbass self
its not only Weirdo, dont forget Sowrdhe made the deals and let weirdo get the blaming fingers, both cant be trusted
Nier|AFK (23:43:00 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Boobs at 22:57:57 on 01/11:
Imagine typing all this bullshit Anonymously.
Real heroes all of you are, imagine having 0 fucking balls.
Stay in the dark basements being the little sweaty kids u clearly are.

Next time if you talk shit post it atleast under your ingame name, and then ill gladly see how much bullshit people sprout then here about other people and players.

Rain/Boobs out!

Aquilas congratulations on the Version.

Someone with the name "Boobs" calling other people childish. Way to go mate.
Anonymous (23:41:22 - 01-11)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (23:19:55 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Boobs at 22:57:57 on 01/11:
Imagine typing all this bullshit Anonymously.
Real heroes all of you are, imagine having 0 fucking balls.
Stay in the dark basements being the little sweaty kids u clearly are.

Next time if you talk shit post it atleast under your ingame name, and then ill gladly see how much bullshit people sprout then here about other people and players.

Rain/Boobs out!

Aquilas congratulations on the Version.

no one gives a fck about your ingame name since no one ever heard of you ...
Boobs (22:57:57 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Imagine typing all this bullshit Anonymously.
Real heroes all of you are, imagine having 0 fucking balls.
Stay in the dark basements being the little sweaty kids u clearly are.

Next time if you talk shit post it atleast under your ingame name, and then ill gladly see how much bullshit people sprout then here about other people and players.

Rain/Boobs out!

Aquilas congratulations on the Version.
anonymous (22:23:36 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:51:09 on 01/11:
did weirdo made a single shot in this version?
just easy ones but this time he refused to hire dets while his members where dying

his star is worth more then his dignity
Anonymous (21:51:09 - 01-11)
Link Quote
did weirdo made a single shot in this version?
anonymous (21:44:26 - 01-11)
Link Quote
weirdo sold all his members just for his star
Anonymous (21:31:52 - 01-11)
Link Quote
bwhahahahahahaahhhahahahahaahaha and then sowrd got stabbed

after all this endless dicksucking..............

A-MA-ZING-LY HI-LA-RIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous (21:08:29 - 01-11)
Link Quote
so when this farmin heroes fam kirpton wil be shoot?
Anonymous (21:01:48 - 01-11)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 20:36:47 on 01/11: