» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,850,792 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,408 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,434 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,381 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,090 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,316 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,404 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,926 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 880
Total members: 3720
Online: 1 (0%)
Members: Ardito
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4413d 6h 43m 46s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,652
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (23:24:39 - 22-02)
Link Quote
Dupes A kill war , nice going Admin
Anonymous (23:15:25 - 22-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:02:48 on 22/02:
Anonymous at 14:18:24 on 22/02:
Anonymous at 14:15:20 on 22/02:
Is levi big pussy every?? They never do shit by themselves only if aet is up for it. They had atleast 3 good chances to do something real good for themsoeves last 1 week

did't they shoot solo at chiefs?
or you just that ignorant you "forgot" that?

and what should they have done themselfs?

Didn't leviticus/execution/levi shoot penta by themselves at chief? Than got countered by horde and co with no help from aeterna other than to rerank.
+1
Anonymous (18:55:28 - 22-02)
Link Quote
Asking who.levi can shot to gain better pos?? You really think all these fam accept the ending game now and vers is over?? Give me a break. They havnt shot for like 10days only alittle vs motisi they didbt even start
Anonymous (16:09:00 - 22-02)
Link Quote
hahahaha aeterna stabbed everybody again well played retards
Anonymous (15:02:48 - 22-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 14:18:24 on 22/02:
Anonymous at 14:15:20 on 22/02:
Is levi big pussy every?? They never do shit by themselves only if aet is up for it. They had atleast 3 good chances to do something real good for themsoeves last 1 week

did't they shoot solo at chiefs?
or you just that ignorant you "forgot" that?

and what should they have done themselfs?

Didn't leviticus/execution/levi shoot penta by themselves at chief? Than got countered by horde and co with no help from aeterna other than to rerank.
Anonymous (14:18:24 - 22-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 14:15:20 on 22/02:
Is levi big pussy every?? They never do shit by themselves only if aet is up for it. They had atleast 3 good chances to do something real good for themsoeves last 1 week

did't they shoot solo at chiefs?
or you just that ignorant you "forgot" that?

and what should they have done themselfs?
Anonymous (14:16:56 - 22-02)
Link Quote
aeterna want to win the vers ;)
Anonymous (14:15:20 - 22-02)
Link Quote
Is levi big pussy every?? They never do shit by themselves only if aet is up for it. They had atleast 3 good chances to do something real good for themsoeves last 1 week
Anonymous (12:01:59 - 21-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:19:05 on 14/02:
Who is Stuffkikker?