» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,060,476 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,900 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,515 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,457 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,140 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,869 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,450 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,963 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,940 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,964 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 538
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4434d 23h 46m 54s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,664
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (12:01:59 - 21-02)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 15:19:05 on 14/02:
Who is Stuffkikker?