» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,682 - Views: 14,155,256 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 374 - Views: 11,460 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,685 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,546 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,219 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,395 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,523 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,026 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,111 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,088 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 585
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4457d 23h 35m 57s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,682
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Tbag (00:55:05 - 31-12)
Link Quote
You have witnessed Marecare kill Avicii. To auction this witness statement use the following id: 1350

Marecare 31-12-2016 00:40:02 Bruglione Coccada
Habix 31-12-2016 00:34:45 Bruglione Coccada
Orospu 31-12-2016 00:34:24 Bruglione Coccada
Carter 31-12-2016 00:33:13 Bruglione Coccada

here is their corpses and add to articles please.
Anonymous (21:40:57 - 30-12)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 14:47:34 on 30/12:
"Stay away from us for your own sake"
You pompous tit. Mummy mummy the nasty men are being mean to me in a makey up gangster game, in which I am the special one... no dear I said you are special, now stop licking the windows t bag darling.

"Stay away from us unless you want to blood us"
- T-bag, 2016
Anonymous (17:53:30 - 30-12)
Link Quote
Agon-Dhps-Kapow-dead at 13:06:25 on 29/12:
Kapow at 06:21:16 on 29/12: