» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,729 - Views: 14,466,399 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 399 - Views: 12,577 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,891 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,663 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,561 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 14,495 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,160 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,135 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,315 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,199 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 285
Total members: 3728
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4493d 0h 8m 45s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,729
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (20:32:10 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Tonight:

Gravano-Conflict-Lucchese-Marangello vs. X-zone
fofo (19:11:59 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:27:31 on 28/08:
Anonymous at 18:22:22 on 28/08:
Temp vs krays 2night

Again?

part 2
Anonymous (18:27:31 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:22:22 on 28/08:
Temp vs krays 2night

Again?

Anonymous (18:22:22 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Temp vs krays 2night
zeveroare Belgium (17:24:37 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 00:05:26 on 27/08:
zeveroare at 20:55:12 on 26/08:
Anonymous at 11:15:40 on 26/08:
zeveroare at 15:31:25 on 25/08:
Anonymous at 07:26:43 on 25/08:

Well 3.1 cemented their reputation as backstabbers, that can't be trusted. And this version their list of bloods that died without Nazdro doing shit was quite long again.

And those reputations can have quite some influence.

Just remember last version, after the DDos, the first reaction of quite a few players, especially those outside the so-called "pact", was: Vaffanculo (or their succesor Fam Marangello)... Why? Because they have gained the reputation as biggest cheat fam around. And noone blamed Conflict, though it was one of their guys who pulled it off.

So in short, yeah, Nazdrovia won 3.1, fair and square. But no family around really trusts them anymore. Was it worth it? Ask Yama.

Funny.
So many fams have so many cheaters yet Vaffan would win the contest?
Also, Marangello is not a succesor fam. They were around long enough too.

Anyway...

I did not say, they are worse, than likesay Lucchese, or Conflict or Maraz.
Vaffan just has that reputation now, and they did quite a bit in the past, to earn that reputation.
Just like Nazdrovia has the reputation as backstabbers and family one should better not place too much trust in.

Vaffanculo has been out of the game for a fair few versions now, they better get over us soon.

Core of vaffanculo is now in Marangello. So I do not distinguish between those fams.
Same shit, different...

Nope. Core of Vaffanculo stopped playing when the admins stepped in when they had akilled a fair few members and the rumour spread they were going to go on a rampage.
That's when they quit. Thats why there is no Vaffanculo, but Marangello.
Anonymous (11:33:03 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Maraz at 06:25:35 on 28/08:
Anonymous at 22:16:00 on 27/08:
Tempest+ on Carpedium

you can't even read fampages, it is a miracle that you can write a post

Nope, I just the game.

Name two families.
Anonymous (10:44:09 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 09:54:48 on 28/08:
Anonymous at 07:28:23 on 28/08:
Anonymous at 19:13:06 on 27/08:
fofo at 18:26:08 on 27/08:
Anonymous at 18:21:00 on 27/08:
krays on temp
hear the same

I heard Temp on Krays. True Story.

Maybe it's time for you to stop talking to yourself.

oh your planes leaked? dont be mad!

I would be mad if my planes leaked! Jet fuel is expensive!
Anonymous (09:54:48 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 07:28:23 on 28/08:
Anonymous at 19:13:06 on 27/08:
fofo at 18:26:08 on 27/08:
Anonymous at 18:21:00 on 27/08:
krays on temp
hear the same

I heard Temp on Krays. True Story.

Maybe it's time for you to stop talking to yourself.

oh your planes leaked? dont be mad!
Anonymous (07:28:23 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:13:06 on 27/08:
fofo at 18:26:08 on 27/08:
Anonymous at 18:21:00 on 27/08:
krays on temp
hear the same

I heard Temp on Krays. True Story.

Maybe it's time for you to stop talking to yourself.
Maraz (06:25:35 - 28-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 22:16:00 on 27/08:
Tempest+ on Carpedium

you can't even read fampages, it is a miracle that you can write a post
Anonymous (22:16:00 - 27-08)
Link Quote
Tempest+ on Carpedium
Anonymous (19:13:06 - 27-08)
Link Quote
fofo at 18:26:08 on 27/08:
Anonymous at 18:21:00 on 27/08:
krays on temp
hear the same

I heard Temp on Krays. True Story.
fofo (18:26:08 - 27-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:21:00 on 27/08:
krays on temp
hear the same
Anonymous (18:21:00 - 27-08)
Link Quote
krays on temp
FlowzZ Albania (18:19:20 - 27-08)
Link Quote
zenga at 18:16:30 on 27/08:
Anonymous at 18:12:13 on 27/08:
loll i bet Reflexive gives a damn about that.....

most likely we wont sleep for days :')

Then why do they ask to send them all HP in the first place? :)

i have a feeling he'll get more of those now that its monday xD
zenga (18:16:30 - 27-08)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:12:13 on 27/08:
loll i bet Reflexive gives a damn about that.....

most likely we wont sleep for days :')

Then why do they ask to send them all HP in the first place? :)
Anonymous (18:12:13 - 27-08)
Link Quote
loll i bet Reflexive gives a damn about that.....

most likely we wont sleep for days :')
Hmm-follower (17:48:42 - 27-08)
Link Quote
Hmmm at 15:38:47 on 27/08:

Last 10 honour points sent
To Message Week Type Number
Overeem Just some bored Beyond reader... 27-08 @ 15:36 Dishonour -940

Bored... thanks to zenga my dhps had a goal!

Let the trolling begin
Hmmm (15:38:47 - 27-08)
Link Quote

Last 10 honour points sent
To Message Week Type Number
Overeem Just some bored Beyond reader... 27-08 @ 15:36 Dishonour -940

Bored... thanks to zenga my dhps had a goal!
Talkshowhost (14:27:00 - 27-08)
Link Quote
ElMariachi at 00:25:00 on 27/08:
zenga at 21:00:37 on 26/08: