» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,729 - Views: 14,468,622 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 399 - Views: 12,578 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,892 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,663 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,561 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 14,495 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 2,160 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,135 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,315 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,199 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 379
Total members: 3728
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4493d 11h 13m 4s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,729
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (13:07:40 - 27-08)
Link Quote
OTTOMANS
BLOODS : MARAZZINO.TEMPESTOUSO,VALENTE,TURKUZ

THINK TWICE !!

hahahahaha idiots, none of you addes you on their fampage and valente is dead and you watched

stupid pussies!!!
Anonymous (10:55:59 - 27-08)
Link Quote

Sus 27-08-2012 04:31:48 Mobster Carpedium
Jpesci 27-08-2012 04:31:46 Mobster Carpedium
Costanza 27-08-2012 04:31:43 Mobster Carpedium
Vanessatje 27-08-2012 04:31:43 Mobster
Muhyul 27-08-2012 03:29:46 Soldier Influente
Wistro 27-08-2012 03:29:37 Mobster Influente
Yb 27-08-2012 03:29:30 Mobster Carpedium
Mrspeciall 27-08-2012 03:29:23 Mobster Carpedium
Suicidertje 27-08-2012 03:29:23 Mobster

Valente took revenge on looooooooooooool go go guys
Anonymous (05:21:24 - 27-08)
Link Quote
27-08 04:31:43 (BF) Vanessatje Mobster
27-08 04:31:43 (BF) Costanza Mobster Carpedium

27-08 03:29:23 (BF) Suicidertje Mobster
27-08 03:29:23 (BF) Mrspeciall Mobster Carpedium

lmfao - dupes? Took even 1 hour to log on with another dupe and hire dets.
Some happy old "customer" of carpedium I think.
Anonymous (02:26:58 - 27-08)
Link Quote
tempes vs maraz soon
Anonymous (01:02:05 - 27-08)
Link Quote
irc down ?
ElMariachi Holy See (Vatican City State) (00:25:00 - 27-08)
Link Quote
zenga at 21:00:37 on 26/08: