» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,692 - Views: 14,204,968 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 382 - Views: 11,678 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,735 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,571 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,237 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,598 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,542 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,052 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,158 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,122 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 424
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
General Comments & Major Rumors
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 4464d 0h 15m 37s ago by MrWhite
Comments: 57,692
Votes: 81 (4.5 average)
article
General Comments & Major Rumors section.

Everyone knows where this section is for, keep it clean from flaming and only posts in english are allowed.
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
gsbaba Turkey (11:16:03 - 12-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 11:00:40 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 10:45:00 on 12/07:
Promo at 09:53:28 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 09:40:19 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 09:20:59 on 12/07:
lucchesse+ , righ+ , traffie+ asking around for shooting turks tonight:D
bigbang tonight o/

Turkish blood on my bullets <3

LOL it's nice to see people guessing (:
Maybe first some gf's need to be born :x
Lol with gfs or not. Choice is urs. Shoot first or get banged by the turks :(
all know turks never shoot first:d
possible shooters are:
Lucc+righ+bruins+crist+maran+traffie+insan+catania
and i don't think they can handle all turks+jf fams see affi and righ shoot together
then all will join the war
most righ bloods are turk,,,but lucchesse have none
with their current position if they join war
they will be targeted by so many fams and i think they know it also
so trying to push them in war won't work

haha who shot firs last version
Anonymous (11:00:40 - 12-07)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (10:45:00 - 12-07)
Link Quote
Promo at 09:53:28 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 09:40:19 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 09:20:59 on 12/07:
lucchesse+ , righ+ , traffie+ asking around for shooting turks tonight:D
bigbang tonight o/

Turkish blood on my bullets <3

LOL it's nice to see people guessing (:
Maybe first some gf's need to be born :x
Lol with gfs or not. Choice is urs. Shoot first or get banged by the turks :(
Anonymous (10:03:46 - 12-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 09:20:59 on 12/07:
lucchesse+ , righ+ , traffie+ asking around for shooting turks tonight:D
bigbang tonight o/
so in short its lucchesse and bloods
by a good preparation turks can defend themselves
lucchesse using righ to avoid joining of some of turk fams
but they must know no one doing a mistake for second time
so if they wanna do war like this , first lucchesse action willbe their last one also
Promo Netherlands (09:53:28 - 12-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 09:40:19 on 12/07:
Anonymous at 09:20:59 on 12/07:
lucchesse+ , righ+ , traffie+ asking around for shooting turks tonight:D
bigbang tonight o/

Turkish blood on my bullets <3

LOL it's nice to see people guessing (:
Maybe first some gf's need to be born :x
Anonymous (09:40:19 - 12-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 09:20:59 on 12/07:
lucchesse+ , righ+ , traffie+ asking around for shooting turks tonight:D
bigbang tonight o/

Turkish blood on my bullets <3
Anonymous (09:37:51 - 12-07)
Link Quote
finally some Action tonight \o/
Anonymous (09:20:59 - 12-07)
Link Quote
lucchesse+ , righ+ , traffie+ asking around for shooting turks tonight:D
bigbang tonight o/
Anonymous (06:30:53 - 12-07)
Link Quote
eviL at 19:07:23 on 11/07:
I would join them if i knew those CM's.

it was their dream, mr omertà boss _o_
stodderkonge Denmark (01:55:19 - 12-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 01:18:07 on 12/07:
where is the war the time to fight

wait for the first gf/fl
Anonymous (01:18:07 - 12-07)
Link Quote
where is the war the time to fight
Saros`away Netherlands (23:53:58 - 11-07)
Link Quote
Slow at 22:58:56 on 11/07:
Anonymous at 22:46:15 on 11/07:
Slow at 22:29:11 on 11/07:
wHaTsUp WiTh ThIs <--- some sort of code they speak ?
I really never figured out why they do it, looks like a 13 year old kid in angermanagement :x
Ask MaFiA, the stupid turkuz guy. He started that I think :')
also, there are actually ways to do it !
liek if I play cs orso my ing is graNd or payN, but there are still not 50 % HUGE letters because that looks like a 13 year old o_O

Still, ya know, kinda gay.
Anonymous (23:40:54 - 11-07)
Link Quote
Your detectives found Joseph in Las Vegas. As long as he stays in that city, they will keep following him for 2 hours.

Target found
Your detectives found Santiago in Corleone. As long as he stays in that city, they will keep following him for 2 hours.
Slow (22:58:56 - 11-07)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 22:46:15 on 11/07:
Slow at 22:29:11 on 11/07:
wHaTsUp WiTh ThIs <--- some sort of code they speak ?
I really never figured out why they do it, looks like a 13 year old kid in angermanagement :x
Ask MaFiA, the stupid turkuz guy. He started that I think :')
also, there are actually ways to do it !
liek if I play cs orso my ing is graNd or payN, but there are still not 50 % HUGE letters because that looks like a 13 year old o_O
anonymouseee (22:47:26 - 11-07)
Link Quote
Saros`away at 16:25:42 on 11/07:
zenga at 15:50:29 on 11/07:
crew message -_-'

http://i.imgur.com/YScUx.jpg

It's... It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

+1
Anonymous (22:46:15 - 11-07)
Link Quote
Slow at 22:29:11 on 11/07:
wHaTsUp WiTh ThIs <--- some sort of code they speak ?
I really never figured out why they do it, looks like a 13 year old kid in angermanagement :x
Ask MaFiA, the stupid turkuz guy. He started that I think :')
Slow (22:29:11 - 11-07)
Link Quote
wHaTsUp WiTh ThIs <--- some sort of code they speak ?
I really never figured out why they do it, looks like a 13 year old kid in angermanagement :x
stodderkonge Denmark (21:08:00 - 11-07)
Link Quote
Rofl at that crew msg i would be so ashamed if i were there :P
Anonymous (19:33:00 - 11-07)
Link Quote
I second that eviL.

I wish I joined them :(