» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,663 - Views: 14,047,851 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 350 - Views: 10,861 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,489 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,448 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,133 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,811 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,439 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,955 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,925 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,953 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 395
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Anonymus12
06-06 Memento hijacked
Link
18:18:35 - 06-06
so i would put it like this,about ver nehind us

Best and most loyal dogs this version : Memento

Most useless.noobish,and biggest hugers : yalta

family which dont play omerta,lost in space : trafficante

im sure,80% of ppl thinks exacly like this

cheers
06-06 Memento hijacked
Link
18:15:39 - 06-06
Anonymous at 14:07:15 on 06/06:
Maxsii at 07:48:04 on 06/06:
everyone knows very well who's what, with memento I did many good things (but you were not there back then hugo), we've chosen the way of honor, but you've chosen to just be a dog. you sell your friends for a game in 5 minutes, I apologize to my friends in memento for this but the guilty ones are your leaders not us, they deserved this
fuck off mofo lier.. as every body know u r a noobest lier moron..

its not secret at all about memento,they were one of most loyal dogs this version.And worst part is prolly they are proud on that :D

well thats what i call super hugers dogs,to be proud on that :D
05-06 Lucchese & Bruinsma → Loriga
Link
18:12:39 - 06-06
loriga dont have bloods,guess why? bcs loriga didnt giva a fuck when bloods died :D

what a noob fam lol
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:33:28 - 02-06
Anonymous at 19:23:55 on 02/06:
MaFiAaAa at 16:04:50 on 02/06:
ReBorN at 15:32:51 on 02/06:
I think Turkuz won this version

I m ReTiREd ANymOrE

Now in english plz

idd,i thought its only english area here :D
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:32:36 - 02-06
FlowzZ at 13:52:27 on 02/06:
Anonymous at 13:47:00 on 02/06:
FlowzZ at 13:09:58 on 02/06:
Anonymous at 13:04:14 on 02/06:
Anonymous at 10:07:31 on 02/06:
dark at 18:34:11 on 01/06:

Well... Actually they did really. Mikee get several shoots from several accounts which were strongest in the game and survived. If purga did not focus on messina and shoot the other fams who may destroy them it would be totally different.

hey mikee hero amk o/
stfu asslicker stop licking ass of mikee! Messina o/

lol messina is that that fam who wive there spot away to safe there high ranks
real herossssss

its mafia dude, we all saw don corleone at Godfather movie sending his son Michael at Sicily until things were sorted ;p
floppie what ur doing here u where retired go play with ur rl friends

Ob news addiction , spending a lil time a day , but ty for concern
yes flowzz,who are u lieng to? u cannot be retired newer,bcs u dont have life.U newer had,i log here every 3,4 days and always i see your 20 new posts,did u ever consider to try lil better finding rl job or something else,to make your life more interesting ;)
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:36:10 - 31-05
im interested what is tempe and levi doing now :D
whats the point and purpose of their existance atm,its offiecley they are lost in space and afraid like yalta were.
So offiecley exacly same style,waiting to get killed.not even thinking of attacking..
guys u can all have yalta venge and corr for example damn it,u all saw what can u get if being pussy and thinking u arent involved in any side...no 3rd side...learn on other mistakes

General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
18:37:25 - 28-05
FlowzZ at 17:38:12 on 28/05: