» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,678 - Views: 14,107,902 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 367 - Views: 11,183 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,619 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,511 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,199 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 13,185 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,492 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 2,000 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 4,022 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 2,009 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 519
Total members: 3724
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of Rebel
09-06 Sunday, bloody sunday!
Link
17:27:34 - 12-06
VC will die anyways :D
09-06 Sunday, bloody sunday!
Link
21:20:13 - 09-06
KCode at 21:19:32 on 09/06:
And they said "reranking is impossible"

There you have, fellas.

Bring back the re-ranking mentality and stop the reset crying. We're working on avoiding resets a lot. More and more to come.

\o

Just make sure I can log in from my phone at work tomorrow :P
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
19:30:59 - 09-06
So can all bitches complaining about Vaffan make excuses... Thank you :-)
08-06 Battle of Antioch
Link
13:46:45 - 08-06
Anonymous at 13:36:49 on 08/06:
Nice shooting? took them more then 1,5h to kill 10 lc+ lol

you are not very smart right :D
23-05 Next day retaliation
Link
19:59:03 - 23-05
Anonymous at 19:51:07 on 23/05:
Anonymous at 19:44:47 on 23/05:
I hope one of the other fams killed me tho, mofo's xD

Very clean and can't resist to add this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T84zZcP2Pqo

-x- Postal

Im not in the fam but: Marco Masini _O_

Memories !
11-05 Sultry evening
Link
19:06:20 - 11-05
Maraz isnt playing bad last rounds, they changed in a good way... in my opinion :D
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
18:39:44 - 31-03
Anonymous at 17:29:27 on 31/03:
The attacking-KA has killed any chances of a long version. There are no epic strong accounts anymore..its just fill in 60k and if your target isnt 5 def he is dead. How exciting..

Add to that the 0 chance of ever dying in backfire and you got a predictable and boring KA that is ruining the game and making versions shorter and shorter.

I'd prefer more bullets for everyone and to compensate much, much stronger accounts. Hospital times are also unbalanced because you can buy blood once every 45 minutes.

Is it fair that the only reason you die is because of some stupid blood buy timer? They should remove blood from the game alltogether and make it always invisibly stand at 100.

But we haven't seen such an interesting version for years... lots of wars, no one strong side that controls all. The only thing that would be better is a clear point from the admins telling there wont be a reset for months.. so the people that are in doubt to rank will start again... :D

Changing the KA, CD rank back will just bring back to versions from last couple of years, I dont think those where better. If you play smart you can survive some attack and make a kill, means you just have to play more smart and strategic.
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
18:57:10 - 22-03
Like said before, nice round :D

Nice wars.... let's hope all dead families have the balls to rank up again.. like all families that died before and are coming back now :D
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
06:33:23 - 14-03
Anonymous at 01:24:57 on 14/03:
Marchese aka Lucchese??

witch lucchese do you see there?
12-03 No sushi for Fidelitas tonight!
Link
18:52:42 - 12-03
I also dont get if you are not planning to shoot why not go full defence so you for sure survive the first attack :S
12-03 No sushi for Fidelitas tonight!
Link
18:44:43 - 12-03
Well I must say, even that I died early :P I like this round :D
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
18:40:07 - 12-03
Well I must say, even that I died early :P I like this round :D
09-03 Jannisary <-> Lusa
Link
23:14:16 - 09-03
Anonymous at 23:11:49 on 09/03:
Rebel at 23:09:21 on 09/03:
Amproof at 22:37:55 on 09/03:
Anonymous at 22:33:33 on 09/03:
Rebel at 22:25:28 on 09/03:
Only dupes in Lusa, brugliones without honour points, sent message or family profile. Would have been nice if the admins did there work properly before...
Lool joker rebel
u die last night ...
joker or not, Accounts that are brug without HP's sent messages or a profile do look a little suspect?

Would you agree?

If you where just a little bit smarter, you would have seen that I died on 27-02-2013 as Rebel.

I never checked your family before but when I did now I see 80% of your bruglione accounts, without hp,s en message.. you can not tell me you have 25 brugs that really play but nobody would ever sent them any hp's. You know its true so no need to lie
That doesn't sound like Krays at all Valentijn.

what has krays to do with this fact.. clearly my comment is regarding Lusa. Because I was talking about that family before mister Anonymous made fun thinking I died yesterday
09-03 Jannisary <-> Lusa
Link
23:09:21 - 09-03
Amproof at 22:37:55 on 09/03:
Anonymous at 22:33:33 on 09/03:
Rebel at 22:25:28 on 09/03:
Only dupes in Lusa, brugliones without honour points, sent message or family profile. Would have been nice if the admins did there work properly before...
Lool joker rebel
u die last night ...
joker or not, Accounts that are brug without HP's sent messages or a profile do look a little suspect?

Would you agree?

To minster Anonymous:

If you where just a little bit smarter, you would have seen that I died on 27-02-2013 as Rebel.

I never checked your family before but when I did now I see 80% of your bruglione accounts, without hp,s en message.. you can not tell me you have 25 brugs that really play but nobody would ever sent them any hp's. You know its true so no need to lie
09-03 Jannisary <-> Lusa
Link
22:25:28 - 09-03
Only dupes in Lusa, brugliones without honour points, sent message or family profile. Would have been nice if the admins did there work properly before...
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
22:22:42 - 09-03
Anonymous at 22:20:39 on 09/03:
counselor at 22:18:18 on 09/03:
Ghost 09-03-2013 22:15:52 Bruglione Lusa
Einstein 09-03-2013 22:15:03 Bruglione Lusa
Claudia 09-03-2013 22:14:21 Bruglione Lusa
Logic 09-03-2013 22:13:15 Bruglione Lusa
Tribok 09-03-2013 22:13:08 Bruglione Lusa
Unfamous 09-03-2013 22:12:45 Bruglione Lusa
Dafuq 09-03-2013 22:12:38 Bruglione Lusa
Jrkasto 09-03-2013 22:12:35 Bruglione Jannisary
Identity 09-03-2013 22:12:35 Bruglione Lusa
Engine 09-03-2013 22:12:33 Bruglione Lusa
Paramos 09-03-2013 22:12:28 Bruglione Lusa
Perverso 09-03-2013 22:12:28 Bruglione Lusa
Kibukre 09-03-2013 22:12:27 Bruglione Lusa
Wesley 09-03-2013 22:12:22 Bruglione Lusa
Killerbee 09-03-2013 22:12:21 Bruglione Lusa
Lady 09-03-2013 22:12:18 Bruglione Lusa
Fizz 09-03-2013 22:12:17 Bruglione Lusa
Limpeza 09-03-2013 22:12:12 Chief Lusa
Magio 09-03-2013 22:12:07 Bruglione Lusa
jrkasto you only had one job

just checking the dead Lusa brugliones, almost all no HP's, no sent message, no profile and so on.... I wonder if they even had a gun... goodbye dupes
08-03 War!
Link
23:04:37 - 08-03
Looks like some family is using the wrong bodyguard set up :S
General Comments & Major Rumors
Link
21:17:03 - 26-02
Anonymous at 20:12:48 on 26/02: