» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,664 - Views: 14,064,123 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 352 - Views: 10,973 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,518 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,459 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,141 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,885 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,451 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,967 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,942 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,966 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 606
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
20-10 The ballot, or the bullet
Author: Smul
Last updated: 4196d 18h 14m 43s ago by Smul
Comments: 78
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.51
Involved families: Censored, Mysterious, Cristeria, Elegante, Gravano, Krays, Liberta, Memento, Messina, Monte Carlo, Ocean, Sindikat
article
Instead of jumping into the chaos on Friday night, the Mysterious family, ranked second in the statistics, chose to make an organized counter attack against the strongest of Friday night's attackers, Monte Carlo. But as soon as the Detroit outfit opened fire, Monte Carlo's bosses and members took cover and alerted their bloods, many of whom had been involved in the war the night before.
There was no shortage of helping hands, as most of Monte Carlo was still in safehouse, Mysterious' members quickly got shot all over the cities.
Liberta, Krays, Gravano, Messina and Memento needed little time to turn the tables on Mysterious, and when the Censored family jumped in for them - Cristeria and Elegante joined in on the other side, moving fast to eliminate the threat.

In the end the war was long, but with Mysterious and Censored taking the majority of casualties throughout the night, they stood little chance of accomplishing their goal.

Half a night after they set out to avenge their bloods, it is eventually Mysterious that goes down, after their first and only Don of the night Einsteinium gets killed.
statements
Dark (Censored): Mysterious would get shoot sooner or later after this round. They asked us to help to cover their ass and we did as much as we are able to do. nothin more nothing less. We had several people who were able to fight but when too much fams against you, you just can have one time chance. Besides that last version we owned mysterious aka valente a war. We could not defend them in that time but this time we had a chance and we used it. Suicide or not, it doesnt matter. They were our strong blood and deserved to get honored. About krays yes we had to fight in different sides in this version but it is not problem. They had to do what they have to do and so do we. No hard feelings at all. If its mistake time will tell but still they are our crazy mofo kankas.

/q LL or Redspeert with top statements or info.
statistics
War started on: 15:26:00 20-10-2012 War ended on: 00:35:01 21-10-2012
Bullet difference: -12,848,583 War duration: 9h 9m
Money difference: -$1,019,458,968 Players died: 122

deaths
Dead Families:
[Mysterious] Family down on 00:32 21-10
[Censored] Family down on 23:02 20-10
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Censored | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 7 | chief: 4 | brug: 11 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 214
Cristeria | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Elegante | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 26
Gravano | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Krays | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Liberta | swin: 0 | assa: 2 | lc: 2 | chief: 4 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 126
Memento | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 2 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 16
Monte Carlo | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 3 | chief: 5 | brug: 10 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 188
Mysterious | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 6 | chief: 14 | brug: 32 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 562
Sindikat | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Total | swin: 2 | assa: 4 | lc: 18 | chief: 32 | brug: 62 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 1,169
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (21:31:47 - 20-10)
Link Quote
stodderkonge at 21:28:19 on 20/10:
Anonymous at 21:00:38 on 20/10:
Grannqe at 20:45:40 on 20/10:
While we "Mysterious" had balls to go 1on1 like in old times versus Monte Carlo which was 2nd on Statistics, to revenge our blood.
Families like Cristeria Krays Elegante Messina Memento Sindikat Liberta Ocean Gravano jumped to kill only one family(us), shame ain't it?, thats why u can never go against a family 1v1, game is ruined by stupid people that creates Pacts to win the version epic.

Im not mad that i am dead, just talking facts! Rip all it have been fun.

I totally agree with you, but I'm sure you and the fams you were top also helped to create this kind of new gameplay, anyways time changes, you have to change with it or you'll end up as you did ;)

true alot of mysterious people. including myself were luc last version and a few back. i dont blame em. but they had no reason to pact this version. nevertheless rip both side. and may u enjoy omerta in the future.

Stodder out o/
Retired

Anonymous from the 2nd post:

Is there any reason to pact a version or to unpact a version?
stodderkonge Denmark (21:28:19 - 20-10)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (21:00:38 - 20-10)
Link Quote
Grannqe at 20:45:40 on 20/10:
While we "Mysterious" had balls to go 1on1 like in old times versus Monte Carlo which was 2nd on Statistics, to revenge our blood.
Families like Cristeria Krays Elegante Messina Memento Sindikat Liberta Ocean Gravano jumped to kill only one family(us), shame ain't it?, thats why u can never go against a family 1v1, game is ruined by stupid people that creates Pacts to win the version epic.

Im not mad that i am dead, just talking facts! Rip all it have been fun.

I totally agree with you, but I'm sure you and the fams you were top also helped to create this kind of new gameplay, anyways time changes, you have to change with it or you'll end up as you did ;)
Anonymous (20:55:46 - 20-10)
Link Quote
all fam is a pussis shoot the pact now or lose the version

goooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Anonymous (20:48:30 - 20-10)
Link Quote
LL|wtfpassword at 17:06:49 on 20/10:
So, if Mysterious shoots Monte Carlo..

Who's Lucchese? ;(

MC = vinci - luchesse - presi :)
Grannqe Albania (20:45:40 - 20-10)
Link Quote
While we "Mysterious" had balls to go 1on1 like in old times versus Monte Carlo which was 2nd on Statistics, to revenge our blood.
Families like Cristeria Krays Elegante Messina Memento Sindikat Liberta Ocean Gravano jumped to kill only one family(us), shame ain't it?, thats why u can never go against a family 1v1, game is ruined by stupid people that creates Pacts to win the version epic.

Im not mad that i am dead, just talking facts! Rip all it have been fun.
Anonymous (20:13:14 - 20-10)
Link Quote
really tired of you censored guys :)
`Donalo`Sixx United Kingdom (19:15:15 - 20-10)
Link Quote
Im not talking about levi proven. I am talking in general
Anonymous (19:10:57 - 20-10)
Link Quote