» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 52,478 - Views: 5,906,968 - Votes: 80
25-10 Another day, another war
Comments: 89 - Views: 3,063 - Votes: 0
22-10 Lads, its a war
Comments: 94 - Views: 4,601 - Votes: 0
19-10 Batavia → IBM
Comments: 15 - Views: 1,045 - Votes: 0
17-10 Let's get ready to rumbleee!!!
Comments: 216 - Views: 9,968 - Votes: 0
Article is Locked!
13-10 You can run, but you can't hide!
Comments: 46 - Views: 1,618 - Votes: 0
03-10 The Detroit War
Comments: 218 - Views: 8,940 - Votes: 0
01-10 First fams!
Comments: 42 - Views: 1,656 - Votes: 0
23-09 Round 25 begins
Comments: 31 - Views: 1,294 - Votes: 0
12-09 Reset announced & new meta changes
Comments: 92 - Views: 3,433 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 215
Total members: 3445
Online: 4 (0.1%)
Members: Smurfje, Jekkma, insomnia, Carneglia
14-12 Vaffanculo <-> Xzone
Author: Rix
Last updated: Never
Comments: 0
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.1
Involved families: Vaffanculo, Xzone
article
After the akills, Vaffan top decided to give up, set the leavemoney at $1 and started shooting on Xzone.

Admins have thrown the top of Vaffan on the pillory for being "Worthless top"

As Vaffanculo tops reported, admins froze their top accounts and deleted successors. When the former don, Fluidly got killed, Vaffanculo placed in the list of death fams.

[Vaffanculo] Family down on 21:20:10
statements
Important!