» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 47,986 - Views: 3,575,619 - Votes: 75
Article is Locked!
03-03 Popcorn wins round 12!
Comments: 116 - Views: 2,591 - Votes: 0
26-02 Popcorn → Lusa
Comments: 120 - Views: 3,285 - Votes: 0
24-02 These Things Happen
Comments: 72 - Views: 3,392 - Votes: 0
23-02 Ocarina tears
Comments: 34 - Views: 1,171 - Votes: 4
20-02 Warriors vs Ottaviano
Comments: 14 - Views: 1,622 - Votes: 1
19-02 Kurosawa → Cosanostra
Comments: 37 - Views: 2,061 - Votes: 0
17-02 Harlem → Imperium
Comments: 204 - Views: 4,859 - Votes: 0
16-02 Redemption war
Comments: 236 - Views: 6,987 - Votes: 6
12-02 Redemption <-> Persico
Comments: 106 - Views: 3,705 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Mafia News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 161
Total members: 3162
Online: 1 (0%)
Members: TheFarmer
14-12 Vaffanculo <-> Xzone
Author: Rix
Last updated: Never
Comments: 0
Votes: 0 (0 average)
Version: 3.1
Involved families: Vaffanculo, Xzone
article
After the akills, Vaffan top decided to give up, set the leavemoney at $1 and started shooting on Xzone.

Admins have thrown the top of Vaffan on the pillory for being "Worthless top"

As Vaffanculo tops reported, admins froze their top accounts and deleted successors. When the former don, Fluidly got killed, Vaffanculo placed in the list of death fams.

[Vaffanculo] Family down on 21:20:10
statements
Important!