» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,669 - Views: 14,077,419 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 355 - Views: 11,016 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,530 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,472 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,152 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,961 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,460 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,975 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,962 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,979 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 692
Total members: 3721
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
» Comments of negative
10-02 Manhunt[ed]
Link
21:32:42 - 11-02
.
29-01 Round 12 starts
Link
20:12:25 - 02-02
Anonymous at 20:58:18 on 30/01:
Anonymous at 20:47:49 on 30/01:
Reall Ocarina at 19:42:18 on 30/01:
Ready for Act I soon? Let the protection end first :D

oh man ive been waiting almost 48 hrs for this....

War of the Associates! Using Paypal will bring you extra insurgency fire support.

lol
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
09:34:16 - 20-01
delete
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
09:31:48 - 20-01
Why people quote and write random shit in conversations they are not part of?[/quote

Well because this is a public forum and not private chat on Mirc.

Glad i could help you explain how a public forums works.
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
09:08:47 - 20-01
negative at 09:03:42 on 20/01:
Kapow at 08:57:12 on 20/01:
Snooker at 08:50:49 on 20/01:
Kapow at 08:28:26 on 20/01:
cove at 01:38:53 on 20/01:
Kapow at 17:53:18 on 19/01:
cove at 17:49:39 on 19/01:
9 / 10 people playing this game are so fucking stupid. feel good to be part of the 1%
9 out of 10 is 10% not 1%.. And to think you will graduate soon..

fuck, you might be right. if only you could use that intelligence when talking about stuff that might hurt you if it gets leaked.
I give people the benefit of the doubt.

That is why I hang out with unshekled gypsies.
Nah, the truth is you know nothing when you think you're a smartass.

You can delete my comment all day kapow, I'll keep commenting :')

Don't be like achille XD
You fucked up your edit and it misquoted dummie.

Not like your opinion matters :D Nor are you relevant in my covetastic conversations :D

Why would I bother to censor you?

This is the math calculations of the average omerta player. why hide it? be proud of it.

And people still wonder why families run out of bullets whit these type of calculations
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
09:03:42 - 20-01
[...]

18:46:09 - 19-01
i have to go to shop
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
18:40:31 - 19-01
Anonymous at 18:36:49 on 19/01:
negative at 18:35:01 on 19/01:
cove at 17:49:39 on 19/01:
9 / 10 people playing this game are so fucking stupid. feel good to be part of the 1%

i am no message spammer but i have to approve whit this.

It feels good to be part of the 1%

Outfit is not 1% of the game.
They started off as 25 to 30% of game.
Akill their dupes maybe you sit at a comfortable 9% ;)

I represent the 1% of the game no matter what u say.
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
18:35:01 - 19-01
cove at 17:49:39 on 19/01:
9 / 10 people playing this game are so fucking stupid. feel good to be part of the 1%

i am no message spammer but i have to approve whit this.

It feels good to be part of the 1%
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
18:03:58 - 19-01
outfit warriorsss###@@@@ for life we gonna win next version
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
18:03:10 - 19-01
Except for outfit ofcourse we fought the best!!!!

outfit@@@@@@@@#######
19-01 Round 11 ends, reset announced
Link
18:02:14 - 19-01
It was a boring version if you ask me.

Ascension perisco latinante decided to team up at the beginning of the version. Also lusa and guardians sucked up to this alliance and whit all their sisters meaning 8 of 9 biggest fams where involved in this alliance. After this persico and ascension and latinante had no problems eliminating the rest of the fams.

Both asension and persico didnt lose major deaths this version.

No suprise that they win. It is sad?

But yea you are gonna win the version no doubt if you team up whit 8 of 9 biggest fams so ending result wasnt a big suprise to anyone i think.

Anyhow hole version was just teaming up and shooting fams 1 by 1 from these 3/4/5 fams. nothing spectaculair. Version closes down fast because of this and i dont know if this is a good thing.

But yea as i said in the beginning it was a boring version.
15-01 Double hijack
Link
21:03:24 - 16-01
should we pray to him
15-01 Double hijack
Link
21:02:55 - 16-01
Achille (God): 'VETO: To forbid, prohibit, or decide against'. Oh and Boots²Asses ofcourse.

i didnt know @achille was a god?
13-01 Stabfest Vol. 69
Link
20:15:26 - 15-01
lame war

only strategic kills

and still no word from all the zelda councilers.
13-01 Stabfest Vol. 69
Link
03:35:15 - 14-01
Anonymous at 23:00:58 on 13/01:
Ares at 22:43:00 on 13/01:
Anonymous at 22:16:03 on 13/01:
Reall Ocarina at 22:10:21 on 13/01:
Anonymous at 22:07:56 on 13/01:
Reall Ocarina at 21:57:30 on 13/01:
Anonymous at 21:49:55 on 13/01:
Reall Ocarina at 21:41:15 on 13/01:
Anonymous at 21:27:02 on 13/01:
Ocarnia, has Garuda decided which Act shall come next?

Next act is not yet clear I heard. But the Epilogue title is already chosen :D

You are one lonely dude, only a hero in your own Omerta sheep following community of villains.

u wud love if sheeps were to follow u right? cmon now, don't deny ;)

You still didn’t deny the fact about how lonely you are. Also actually no I would never want sheep following me :(, real life has better things to do than sit on a computer and troll all day and thinking so high and mighty of yourself.

What's wrong with being lonely amk? I like being alone, I don't lke people that much. They are like ummm, too much like you, an asshole, greedy, self-interested bitches like yourself. So leave me to my loneliness please. Bye :W please die again in some other war.

Ok bro will do. Considering I haven’t died in 4 versions. Here for friends only, and boosting lol. Zaaaaa.

what's ur ing then? tell us your ing so we can actually believe what you say. Until then, please bullshit anonymously somewhere else :^

Regards,
Ares
+1

no matter what people say ocarina is still a good player.
06-01 The onslaught continues
Link
02:11:00 - 08-01
Solstice at 13:47:20 on 07/01:
Am i reading correctly that Ascension is blooded to pretty much every fam that still stands?

Yea it is one big gay-orgy alliance once again where all the familys are in involved.

All the top from the familys seem to know eachother and the average member of a family seems to not care at all if their fam is in a war or not.

----

Now let the cleaning begin
06-01 The onslaught continues
Link
07:11:37 - 07-01
'' Just when you think it had died down with yesterdays war, we have a new one!!
Ascension+, Trapezia, Balenciaga and Resilience vs Guardians/Captcha & Vicaria''

Guardians and vicaria be like we cant win a version on our own so we gonna help the big alliance whit shooting outfit.

The day after they are empty and guardians and vicaria getting totaly wrecked.

Guardians top to his members: We played well this version.

Ironic

xx
05-01 Chainreaction
Link