» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,850,867 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,408 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,434 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,381 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,090 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,316 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,404 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,926 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,855 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,889 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 884
Total members: 3720
Online: 1 (0%)
Members: Ardito
24-04 Mutilation at night & day
Author: Hyobanshi
Last updated: 1421d 5h 49m 58s ago by Redspeert
Comments: 170
Votes: 3 (3.7 average)
Version: 5.23
Involved families: Aquilas, Enceladus, Imperium, Lockdown, Trapezia, Liberta, Lusa, Mayhem, Ontario, Persico, Memento
article
In the middle of the night an unknown force of shooters started shooting Mayhem.

The unknown force seems to consist of Lockdown and Enceladus.

Update 1: The "Unknown force" continued during the day. Additionally, Liberta decided to counter and is now shooting at Enceladus.

Update 2: Imperium hopped in and started helping the "Unknown force" by shooting Ontario.

Timeline update:

Part 1 (Early morning): The war started with Lockdown + Enceladus shooting Mayhem. It is rumored that Persico shot some of Mayhem as well.

Part 2 (Afternoon today): Ontario + Mayhem > Lockdown while Liberta + Lusa > Enceladus. An hour later Imperium + Lusa + Aquilas > Ontario

Part 3 (Late afternoon and evening): Liberta + Ontario + Mayhem > Imperium while Persico + Memento > Aquilas. Additionally, Trapezia > Persico.

Lockdown after restarting is shooting back at Liberta.

If you got more information message Hyobanshi or Kapow, you can find us in #news.
statistics
War started on: 02:16:29 24-04-2020 War ended on: 20:55:42 25-04-2020
Bullet difference: -27,575,716 War duration: 1d 18h 39m
Money difference: -$3,654,895,774 Players died: 603

deaths
Dead Families:
[Lockdown] Family down on 12:54 24-04
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Aquilas | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 16 | cd: 2 | gf: 2 | points: 326
Enceladus | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 15 | cd: 3 | gf: 0 | points: 268
Imperium | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 2 | brug: 17 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 276
Liberta | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 13 | cd: 5 | gf: 1 | points: 316
Lockdown | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 14 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 199
Lusa | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 5 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 67
Mayhem | swin: 2 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 7 | brug: 24 | cd: 4 | gf: 2 | points: 524
Memento | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Ontario | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 8 | brug: 35 | cd: 6 | gf: 2 | points: 713
Persico | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 14 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 197
Trapezia | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 13
Total | swin: 6 | assa: 0 | lc: 4 | chief: 22 | brug: 155 | cd: 21 | gf: 8 | points: 2,938
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
Anonymous (14:35:15 - 27-04)
Link Quote
EP at 12:48:31 on 27/04:
Anonymous at 12:30:26 on 27/04:

Do you wanna see a pact and who destroy the game right now ? Lockdown Enceladus Imperium Aquilas Persico Trapezia. Go check the facts first.

You might be right, but I don't see the cooperation lasting there for long.
Tbh I don't see this version ending at all with the current set of rules.

Even if 20% of the version kowtows to the big dog, the rebirth system + lack of bullets won't allow that fam to singlehandedly close a city with no other fams in play.
It means longer round. That's great buttttt there is 1 thing crew forgot. Dc become so expensive after a while that people are forced to quit.
EP United Kingdom (12:48:31 - 27-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 12:30:26 on 27/04:

Do you wanna see a pact and who destroy the game right now ? Lockdown Enceladus Imperium Aquilas Persico Trapezia. Go check the facts first.

You might be right, but I don't see the cooperation lasting there for long.
Tbh I don't see this version ending at all with the current set of rules.

Even if 20% of the version kowtows to the big dog, the rebirth system + lack of bullets won't allow that fam to singlehandedly close a city with no other fams in play.
Anonymous (12:30:26 - 27-04)
Link Quote
EP at 20:14:08 on 26/04:
Anonymous at 22:34:06 on 25/04:
ites at 21:38:44 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 21:28:56 on 25/04:
ites at 20:10:21 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 17:25:36 on 25/04:
ites at 17:16:57 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 15:39:26 on 25/04:
krays is with attacker side

update the article

Who the fuck are you?

who? it doenst matter

it matters the fact that krays is with attacker side
You seem to be very confident in knowing who we have shot.. And who we haven't :') funny

Krays has shot at Mayhem, that's for sure! Ilja has shot Aftiel and got shot for that as well...

As Always, Krays has proven to be a shitfam, just as Imperium and backstabbing Lusa
Shooting wh makes us a shitfam? Pls explain.
Also tell me again how you know we only shot wh?

Clumsy, Krays can have certainly at more fams.
What makes Krays a shitfam is the fact they are not involved from the beginning but try to gain some favor of the big one's by helping when most work is done, and only empty Brugs remain.
Same strategy as Imperium used, only the Det fams put up a good fight that Imp didn't expect.

In way over half the versions I've played in, Krays has taken aim at the pact at the earliest oppertunity, fought twice their number, and gotten absolutely rekt.

This vers, there is no obvious game-destroying pact on day 1... so who would you have us shoot and why? :,)

Is what makes Krays a shit fam per-chance the fact you're a WH/Gravano knk? :,)

Do you wanna see a pact and who destroy the game right now ? Lockdown Enceladus Imperium Aquilas Persico Trapezia. Go check the facts first.
Anonymous (05:51:58 - 27-04)
[...]

Too many ontario dog shits in ob you cant fight against them here about their bad propaganda xD Its their part time job after they dead xD
EP United Kingdom (20:14:08 - 26-04)
Link Quote
[...]

Clumsy (19:52:25 - 26-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 17:06:11 on 26/04:
Anonymous at 23:03:38 on 25/04:
[...]

+1

+1

Please do not mistake me for boes amk
i got nothing to do with him, we only share the belgian flag ^^
Anonymous (17:11:06 - 26-04)
Link Quote
And again a version for imperium will end being whiped out at the end cause of there many agendas they keep and fams they sell. Isnt it time to stop again little fuckers ;)
Anonymous (17:06:11 - 26-04)
Link Quote
[...]

Anonymous (14:03:47 - 26-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 10:54:38 on 26/04:
So reporting on beyond is also dead?
How about hiring some new reporters or otherwise just quit reporting xD
Yeah, I am kind of lost wtf is happening and so on.
Anonymous (13:19:21 - 26-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 12:17:24 on 26/04:
Why is siberia ranking?
They gonna kill their bloods?

Nah they will just recruit and try to win on points
Anonymous (12:17:24 - 26-04)
Link Quote
Why is siberia ranking?
They gonna kill their bloods?
Anonymous (12:02:30 - 26-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 10:54:38 on 26/04:
So reporting on beyond is also dead?
How about hiring some new reporters or otherwise just quit reporting xD
++
Anonymous (10:54:38 - 26-04)
Link Quote
So reporting on beyond is also dead?
How about hiring some new reporters or otherwise just quit reporting xD
Anonymous (23:25:25 - 25-04)
Link Quote
krays Enceladus Ontario memento shooting Lusa 2
Anonymous (23:10:31 - 25-04)
Link Quote
You have witnessed Jamaht kill Hasikevicius. To auction this witness statement use the following

Gf's shooting brugs now and then buying it for 5millie of obay :O
Anonymous (23:03:38 - 25-04)
[...]

ites Belgium (22:43:38 - 25-04)
[...]

If you are able to go on a full on war, 1am CET, on a weekday, you are the shit. Not us :')

Anonymous (22:34:06 - 25-04)
Link Quote
[...]

ites Belgium (21:55:34 - 25-04)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 21:48:52 on 25/04:
ites at 21:44:01 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 21:39:56 on 25/04:
ites at 21:38:44 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 21:28:56 on 25/04:
ites at 20:10:21 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 17:25:36 on 25/04:
ites at 17:16:57 on 25/04:
Anonymous at 15:39:26 on 25/04:
krays is with attacker side

update the article

Who the fuck are you?

who? it doenst matter

it matters the fact that krays is with attacker side
You seem to be very confident in knowing who we have shot.. And who we haven't :') funny

Krays has shot at Mayhem, that's for sure! Ilja has shot Aftiel and got shot for that as well...

As Always, Krays has proven to be a shitfam, just as Imperium and backstabbing Lusa
Shooting wh makes us a shitfam? Pls explain.
Also tell me again how you know we only shot wh?

Do you have power to shoot more than 1 fam? xD
Idk where you learned math amk. With 8 brugs, you can shoot 8 different fams at once.
Just FYI. You can count if you don't believe me.

u do not ve balls for that amk
xD
ites Belgium (21:53:51 - 25-04)
Link Quote
Only need 2nd shooters if u don't shoot 4atk :') sadly some never learn :(