» Articles
Date Comments Rating

General Comments & Major Rumors
Comments: 57,652 - Views: 13,860,986 - Votes: 81
Endless Struggle !
Comments: 336 - Views: 10,463 - Votes: 0
23-09 Reset → 30 September 2022, Friday → 12:00 OT
Comments: 64 - Views: 7,438 - Votes: 0
30-09 Welcome to Round #40!
Comments: 2 - Views: 1,383 - Votes: 0
19-09 Congratulations Reichsthaler!
Comments: 0 - Views: 1,090 - Votes: 0
01-09 Not Penny's boat..
Comments: 72 - Views: 12,321 - Votes: 0
21-08 First Family!
Comments: 6 - Views: 1,405 - Votes: 0
12-08 Welcome to Round #39
Comments: 5 - Views: 1,927 - Votes: 0
03-08 Reset → 12 August 2022, Friday → 10:00 OT
Comments: 17 - Views: 3,858 - Votes: 0
27-07 Congratulations Vengeance!
Comments: 8 - Views: 1,890 - Votes: 0
go back
go forward
» Barafranca News

» Online last 15 minutes

Guests: 948
Total members: 3720
Online: 0 (0%)
Members:
02-06 It's getting Intense!
Author: sbanks
Last updated: 3951d 11h 14m 46s ago by Smul
Comments: 195
Votes: 2 (5 average)
Version: 4.01
Involved families: Bulgaria, Chimaera, Inzerillo, Licavoli, Messina, Persico, Spinoza, Vaffanculo, Ascension, Boobs, Faffie, Gravano, Impact, Intensity, Jannisary, Kurosawa, Liberta, Lusa, Pavleone, Regicide, Requena, Signoria, Sindikat
article
After the first sunshine-filled weekend of this year gangsters in the Omerta realm had to fullfill their lust for blood once more, after a calm week. It is starting out with Jannisary and Intensity getting hit. But will this be the only blood that will be shed tonight?

Jannisary and Intensity are getting shot by Vaffanculo+ and Chimaera.

Messina (part of Vaffanculo+) is believed to be shooting at Intensity because they shot Vaffanculo and refused to pay compo money. While Vaffanculo and Chimaera are dealing with Jannisary.

After more than two hours of war a twist in the war occurs as there are bodies dropping from Inzerillo and Persico.

Inzerillo and Persico are being the target of a collaborated effort of Gravano, Liberta, Boobs, Impact, Kurosawa, Sindikat, Faffie, Requena, Regicide and Pavleone.

Inzerillo and Persico, and their partners in crime Bulgaria, Licavoli and Spinoza had detectives running on some of these attacking families already. Thus a counter attack was underway nearly immideatly after. They are primarily targeting Liberta and Gravano.

In the night the Ascension alliance decided they wanted to partake in this bloodshed and is shooting at Inzerillo and Bulgaria.
statements
Gsbaba (Jannisary top): Well well well... We are expecting this.
Fistly, im afraid we have bloods who are accountlovers, we have bloods who are coward, we have bloods who are waiting to die.
oh wait are these true? lets see do we got some loyal and brave bloods?
We wanted to act fist but as you see we have brave bloods. And to Chimaera, go eat vaffans dick guys, you are really really so brave , and you are so lucky. 3 days ago we were hired on you but calieri is under atack we changed our targets quickly.So some questions to you?
Chimaere is %90 marazzino so why did you change your family name? Cnwr why did you come to irc after you got !pampik?
Thank you to families who shot with Jannisary

Birader (Jannisary top): This is a game and wars are part of this game. It's normal that Vaffanculo+فnze+ Lusa shot to me cuz in the past we hit them too much. But there is a bitch fam inside them(chimaere)
They(chimaere) didnt follow our nonshoot agreement. They betrayed us. Simyaci told me that 'Im not a wife of marazzino' but he was wrong. They are vaffan's bitch. And vaffan, from the beginning of the version they are betraying everyone. Telling lies, insidiously making plans and ambushes... They dont deserve any respect.
This is not our last war and last game.
Respect to our friends Intensity(alamut cascio), Karadeniz, Calieri, Turkuz and all Jannisary soldiers. Im grateful to all my bloods who help us. This wars making us more stronger and more joint ofc. with friends...
statistics
War started on: 19:18:01 02-06-2013 War ended on: 19:34:00 03-06-2013
Bullet difference: -42,457,805 War duration: 1d 0h 15m
Money difference: -$4,073,520,488 Players died: 377

deaths
Dead Families:
[Persico] Family down on 13:44 03-06
[Bulgaria] Family down on 12:27 03-06
[Jannisary] Family down on 04:12 03-06
[Requena] Family down on 02:31 03-06
[Sindikat] Family down on 22:48 02-06
[Intensity] Family down on 22:45 02-06
Deaths per family:
Sw As LC Ch Br CD GF Points
Ascension | swin: 0 | assa: 2 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 59
Boobs | swin: 1 | assa: 2 | lc: 6 | chief: 3 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 174
Bulgaria | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 4 | chief: 4 | brug: 4 | cd: 1 | gf: 0 | points: 125
Chimaera | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 11
Faffie | swin: 1 | assa: 5 | lc: 0 | chief: 4 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 128
Gravano | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 5 | brug: 9 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 157
Impact | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 8
Intensity | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 5 | chief: 10 | brug: 6 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 183
Inzerillo | swin: 1 | assa: 7 | lc: 5 | chief: 7 | brug: 21 | cd: 0 | gf: 2 | points: 446
Jannisary | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 6 | chief: 10 | brug: 18 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 381
Kurosawa | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 0 | brug: 3 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 39
Liberta | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 6 | brug: 4 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 105
Licavoli | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 4 | brug: 15 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 266
Lusa | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 15
Pavleone | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 1 | cd: 2 | gf: 0 | points: 60
Persico | swin: 0 | assa: 4 | lc: 4 | chief: 6 | brug: 10 | cd: 0 | gf: 2 | points: 278
Regicide | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 1 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 22
Requena | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 2 | chief: 4 | brug: 16 | cd: 0 | gf: 2 | points: 321
Signoria | swin: 0 | assa: 1 | lc: 0 | chief: 1 | brug: 0 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 45
Sindikat | swin: 0 | assa: 0 | lc: 1 | chief: 0 | brug: 4 | cd: 2 | gf: 0 | points: 99
Spinoza | swin: 0 | assa: 3 | lc: 1 | chief: 7 | brug: 20 | cd: 0 | gf: 1 | points: 364
Vaffanculo | swin: 1 | assa: 0 | lc: 2 | chief: 3 | brug: 2 | cd: 0 | gf: 0 | points: 62
Total | swin: 5 | assa: 27 | lc: 40 | chief: 78 | brug: 150 | cd: 5 | gf: 11 | points: 3,348
comments

Add a YouTube movie Add an image Add a link/url Help
knife Turkey (17:31:00 - 05-06)
Link Quote
what the hell happend requena :(
Anonymous (20:10:19 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Oh my Chimaera went smoothly
Anonymous (20:10:17 - 03-06)
Link Quote
told you :)
Anonymous (19:50:29 - 03-06)
Link Quote
war with in 90 minutes again big hit
Anonymous (19:40:54 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 19:39:59 on 03/06:
Leviticus

Euphoria
Anonymous (19:39:59 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Leviticus
Anonymous (19:33:05 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:37:42 on 03/06:
Anonymous at 18:36:05 on 03/06:
Boobs is taken over? By who?

Euphoria me thinks

they toke over vitto?
Anonymous (19:30:46 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:36:05 on 03/06:
Boobs is taken over? By who?
Anonymous at 18:54:44 on 03/06:
High ranks leaving Vittoria:

18:13:00 03/06 Members: 28 (-1) (Noe left)
18:13:00 03/06 Consig: [none] instead of Noe
17:47:00 03/06 Members: 29 (-1) (Sohtem left)
17:47:00 03/06 Sotto: [none] instead of Sohtem
17:20:05 03/06 Members: 30 (Zzoil left)
17:06:01 03/06 Members: 30 (Ffs left)
16:35:01 03/06 Members: 30 (Suavizada left)
16:24:02 03/06 Members: 30 (-2) (Nelsomniaa left)
16:01:00 03/06 Members: 32 (Attitude left)
15:55:01 03/06 Members: 32 (Ebbi left)
15:51:00 03/06 Members: 32 (Cartman, Olmie and Doncristobal left)
15:44:02 03/06 Members: 32 (Gmac and Xgangstar left)
15:37:00 03/06 Members: 32 (-1)
15:30:00 03/06 Members: 33 (-3) (Ballantines left)
15:26:01 03/06 Members: 36 (-12) (Coverdale, Sugus and Steezus left)

Joining Boobs

18:46:00 03/06 Members: 46 (+2) (Noe and Sugus joined)
18:41:01 03/06 Members: 44 (+2) (Suavizada and Underwood joined)
18:41:01 03/06 Sotto: Steezus instead of [none]
18:41:01 03/06 Consig: Underwood instead of [none]
18:35:01 03/06 Members: 42 (+5) (Xgangstar, Olmie, Zzoil, Steezus, Ebbi and Nelsomniaa joined) (Kafka left)
18:27:00 03/06 Members: 37 (-1) (Personal died)
18:27:00 03/06 Don: Coverdale instead of Personal
18:23:00 03/06 Members: 38 (Coverdale joined) (Subito left)
Anonymous (18:37:42 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 18:36:05 on 03/06:
Boobs is taken over? By who?

Euphoria me thinks
Anonymous (18:36:05 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Boobs is taken over? By who?
Anonymous (18:26:11 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Bones at 16:39:22 on 03/06:
Boobs should rename their family name to some other organ thats a little bit down from the boobs... I will let you to use your imagination

Disappointed

Yeah to balls.

<3boobs<3
Bones (16:39:22 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Boobs should rename their family name to some other organ thats a little bit down from the boobs... I will let you to use your imagination

Disappointed
Anonymous (16:14:40 - 03-06)
Link Quote
so vaffan f.cking gravano side and no response they have?
yea i expect gravano tops begging for a deal claiming their long term relation with vaffan
Froster Netherlands (15:45:54 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 09:54:24 on 03/06:
Anonymous at 06:58:19 on 03/06:
really fast - vaffan+ attacked, others joined (both side)
-> lot of players died EXCEPT vaffan+ ?

No matter what will the final outcome be, well played vaffan+ ..lol I don't like you guys at all but you pulled some nice moves here. Let the dogs do the work :)

As far as I know vaffanculo/messina shot most brugs: jannis/requena/boobs/sindikat/intensity

True. Vaffan/Messina killed most of the highranks of these families. So talking about letting dogs do the work just proves you're an ignorant fuck. k thnx.
Anonymous (15:34:00 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Anonymous at 13:29:42 on 03/06:
Anonymous at 13:23:26 on 03/06:
Anonymous at 12:42:02 on 03/06:
Anonymous at 12:34:35 on 03/06:
Extar at 11:49:12 on 03/06:
snooopy at 10:24:11 on 03/06:
First: Im very proud of the spinoza members which stood with us through this version, you did well \o/
Second: We were backup for vaffan, and people can say whatever they want about that, but if you now look at the huge gravano/lib side, it's clear that something had to be done before they became too big. It's just a shame someone leaked, or else the situation would have been very different today. Gratz gravano/lib + bloods, goodluck further this version vaffan..

Tops spinoza

:)

actually vaffan used you and let you die :) so congratz to them :D
grav/liberta werent so big as you see them comparing to vaffan+messina/lusa/inzerillo+bulgaria, but at least they tryed to make an impact and balance the game a bit, so gratz to them too :p
as for you...gratz for dieing, thats the best it could happen to such fams like yours :/
This argument deserves a medal!

Vaffan didn't use them as human shield. Spinoza was ready to step in when that was needed. They weren't needed as Vaffanculo didn't get shot at. Spinoza+ were just a couple mins too late in opening that own war.

What people just don't see is how this game ALMOST had a pactfree moment. We could enjoy it for a week or two, I was considering making a family with +/- 15 brugs but since the 15 fam pact is back we have no business to do on omerta as a small family since I refuse to become the puppet to fight Gravanos wars to later be shot by their other bloods.

We have to realise its not the admins that cut down the playerbase on this game, its families like Liberta/Gravano and some others that don't dare to stop holding hands with so many families.

It was fun without either Righelli pact or Gravano pact while it lasted, unfortunately there's still more noob families that think they actually win the version with 15-20 families.

and how you call than Spinoza/Licavoli/Persico being on same side with Vaffanculo+Messina/ Inzerillo+Bulgaria/Lusa/Chimaera and lets not forget Ascension+Signoria ? just simple fams who happen to work together for the same goal ? :))))
and i think Vaffanculo has the potential of finishing this version alone, rocking and kicking, gravano`s pact just tryed to stop that from happening...but the other side (not pact) was just bigger :D

Spino wasn't on the same side as Vaffan, look who Vaffanculo countered on, all families that shot at their bloods. I don't think Vaffan and Spino would've closed the version together without bloodship. Next

Next guy called Vaffan 'onesided' pact, you mean 1 family that's just big? That's still called a family. They have bloods yes but not in pact organisation or aimed to be a pact. Example: Ascension shot at Inze yesterday, that doesn't happen in a pact.

Dark: There have been bloods and alliances for a long time but back in 2.1 there were way way way more players and way way way more potential wars. Next to that I can remember 2.1, Medici shooting with Lucchese. Guess who shot Medici? Yes Lucchese. It was way more dynamic than it is now.

You can say it's not true but if Gravano would've played with 2-3 fams just like Spinoza did, then you can shoot together for common interest at times but you can also shoot against eachother.
You can easily see since Gravano came back up the game was split back up in 2.

The person why called me a cryer or bitch: I have been in pacts and I have not been in pacts, I can tell you it's way more fun to play without a pact and against non-pact families. Also I've shot in massive gangbangs and I've shot in tight wars, also against odds if needed. I've died and survived, I don't care about my account and I don't go emo on so called 'Friends' on this game who I don't dare to shoot.

You say I should play Sims, maybe you should play Sims because I will shoot anyone. You refuse to should 14 families at the end of a version because they are your boyfriends.

Giddiness Bulgaria (15:32:36 - 03-06)
Link Quote
"In the night the Ascension alliance decided they wanted to partake in this bloodshed and is shooting at Inzerillo and Bulgaria."
this is not right
you shot a wrong target
now is to late anyway

Seriously if you don't agree with your as1 decisions stop licking their balls :')
P.S. Panna I don't see my top statement. ty.
darklazytologin (14:17:30 - 03-06)
Link Quote
Anony at 13:41:23 on 03/06:
[...]

There has always been pacts and always will be and it ain't a pack if you are close and trust your bloods 100%. So stop crying like a little bitch. Go play sims if you don't like to die

Kid, there was always pacts in this game nature. Gambino Alliance, CCCE, AFFINITAS, DEVILSPACT, MTGU. There were pacts always in the game. Some fams acts singular and some other likes to act plural. In the time who plays together come more closer each version day by day. Then the alliances formed. Vinci pact in 2.3 was blood of TVCR if i dont remember wrong.
Also there was mighty provenzano in that times. Bruinsma/Tempes always acted together almost. Too much fams played in the pacts and outside.

Tbh, game is going to die because people start to know eachother closely. Some people do not even want to shoot because of their friendship to eachother. Vinci / Conf united their power in last versions but still game was enjoyable. Last 3 versions game has nothing at all.
Playerbase goes lower and lower each day because of admins attitude and game itself.
It became MONEY BITCH! game. It gives more advantage to people who has time and money to spend it. Exactly we all know this kind of RPG games only works for people who has no time for real portal games and the games which takes more time. (except fanatics who might rank 24/7).

If you speak about the pacts and some other things which playerbase did. Check it out Till 2.1 to 2.5 there were many alliances with strong blood circle. Why game is going to die right now? After 3.0 people dissapointed because of admins desperate behaviours and slavery rules. It's sad but actually they believe that you will play this game anyway because of your addiction. That's it.
So Brando will be able to buy another restaurant or pub with your money. TatatA!!!
Anony (13:41:23 - 03-06)
Link Quote
[...]

Julie (13:30:00 - 03-06)
[...]

Si it would have been better to wait and get shot by vaffan+ one after another?
Vaffan is nothing else as an onesided pact.
Anonymous (13:29:42 - 03-06)